Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: ESPN anchor, Georgia fan Elle Duncan ‘incredibly nervous’ about Stetson Bennett

SystemSystem Posts: 10,473 admin
edited September 2022 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: ESPN anchor, Georgia fan Elle Duncan ‘incredibly nervous’ about Stetson Bennett

ATHENS — It’s a good thing Georgia quarterback Stetson Bennett doesn’t care what people think of him.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    EastmandawgEastmandawg Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior

LOL!!! ….. not giving up are you, U just wanna be right.

• Options
    cbp1947cbp1947 Posts: 51 ✭✭✭ Junior

Who cares what Elle Duncan thinks? If I said what I really think about her, you’d kick me off the platform.

• Options
    CDDawgsCDDawgs Posts: 56 ✭✭✭ Junior

She does not know football very well and is simply another talking head. I agree with cbp1947. Who cares what she thinks?

• Options
    KudzuKudzu Posts: 356 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2022

Oh, Lord, here we go again. MG's obsession with SBIV, and his general negativity on what is supposed to be a "fan" page, is showing its face once more.

Loving the rest of DN, so going back to my "don't open MG articles" approach that served me well in the past during these periods.

With that said, Go Dawgs! Hope everyone enjoys the Oregon game this weekend, regardless of the outcome 😁👍🏈

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UlbrandtUlbrandt Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman
    edited September 2022

She was horribly wrong about the 2021 season and didn't even have a rational basis for her horribly wrong opinion. Her football opinions should be ignored.

• Options
    jg74jg74 Posts: 13 ✭✭ Sophomore

Don't get so caught up in this. These shows are just for entertainment. Ya'll get so upset sometimes over nothing. And I have seen just as much unreasonable talk in these chats and articles. No need to bash another Dawg fan for just having fun talking about how she feels as a Dawg fan sometimes.

• Options
    SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Elle needs to find someone with some football knowledge. She's in desperate need of some Fansplaining!

They can start at QBR.

• Options
    chilidawg1chilidawg1 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭ Junior

I agree with Elle Duncan, and so do a lot of Georgia fans. Furthermore, I doubt that Stetson would be starting at any other SEC school. I guess you think I'm a dope too, but I can decide who to ignore .

• Options
    guitardawgguitardawg Posts: 2 ✭ Freshman

Yes, fans of SBIV think you are a dope, too. Probably his teammates as well.

• Options
    EastmandawgEastmandawg Posts: 145 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 2022

Probably stealing his thunder here, but odds are……if JT Daniels has a big night tonight, there will be some ink devoted to him.

”If loving you is wrong, I don’t want to be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FvJj7SN9EWI

• Options
    jg74jg74 Posts: 13 ✭✭ Sophomore

@SmartsTheMan I give you credit. You have been behind Stetson the whole time. I'm pulling for Stetson also. Go Dawgs!!! But I must be honest, if you caught me after certain games last year, I had my doubts. I'm sure opinions will be all over the place again this season, but at the end of the day, I think all just want to see the W.

• Options
    Ddavis0777Ddavis0777 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2022

Gawd-dammed Mike. Are you gonna spew this nonsense for 4 months straight yet another year in a row. You’ll do anything for clicks, won’t you?

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Who cares. The kid was very good - numbers don't lie. If he stinks (which I seriously doubt), Kirby will put in one of the other three. I would worry more about the defensive line. We don't have enough bodies there.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Absolutely a fantastic lead - wish i had thought of it. The woke sports network