Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

David Daniel-Sisivanh has gotten burnt every time I’ve seen him get into the game!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trivia here, did Y’all hear at the Start of the KY game that Stets had surpassed Stafford in passing yards ?? By now he’s got significantly more. Nothing to sneeze at.

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nope...ain't gonna happen. ESPN said they're against it. They're still trying like hell to get Notre Dame and BAMA back in the conversation. Lol

• Options

SC is kicking some Tiger butt.....and, the mighty OSU is losing 31-20. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best not to even respond to trolls like this. I’m like you, i don’t believe he has said anything positive all year. Trolling for action. Let him stay in his parent’s basement all alone. Go DAWGS

• Options

Does Wisconsin say Cheese It !! Cheese It !! Cheese It !! In the locker room before they come out for a game Lol ?? 😂

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I would, if they wouldn't beat the 100th rank team in the country by a weak 24 points. When the 90th ranked team Miami beat them by 28. LOL. Maybe if they played like every game mattered. This is why a dispise the 12 team playoff. Teams will take games off and still know they are getting in. If pollsters would start punishing teams for lackadaisical efforts instead of keep ranking them. Nobody is expecting perfection. But fans, even I, have the right to expect better. So I'm sorry, if calling a team out for playing like crap for over a half, hurts your feelings. I don't care, and I have that right. Don't read them then. LOL.

• Options

Well I’m about to leave here. Thank You Stetson for all you’ve contributed to our Dawgs !! And Thank You Dawgs for Another UnDefeated Regular Season !!! Go Dawgs !!!! To my fellow Dawgs fans here hope Y’all have a Great rest of the weekend !!!

• Options

With 4 minutes left in the game, behind 38-23, on the Michigan 15 yd line.....the "Mighty Stroud" threw an ill-advised pass for an interception. Bwahhahaha!!!

Oh yeah, and SOUTH CAROLINA beat Clemson 31-30.

• Options

Sure me....Michigan 45-23. 🤣🤣🤣

Those "experts" really know what they're talking about, huh. SMH

• Options

Well at least your a loyal VOLS fan !! Cause it’s Very obvious your NOT a real Dawgs fan. Sorry if That hurt Your little feelings. Don’t like my standing up for the Dawgs comments ?? Then don’t read them LOL !! 😂

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I run into this all the time...commenters vs commenters. It is OPINION....take it or leave it. I get sensitive myself at times. Let's agree to disagree. I am no football prophet, just an old worn par of shoes stating my case. Many of you commenters are way over my head. Solid analysis from many of you. UGA can certainly stir the emotions. They seem to play on the edge most games....only to come alive half two. I suspect LSU will try and prevent this next weekend. As usual, we will be here to comment.

• Options

The thing is YOUR comments are reasonable, objective and constructive criticism. I’m OK with that all day long. But the closet Vols fan I blasted has actually stated on Several different threads that he hoped our Dawgs would Lose so he could prove His Point !! NO Real Dawgs fan is gonna Hope they lose just to prove a point !! On one thread he said that everyone that disagreed with him would need to come back and Apologize to him if the Dawgs lose !! On This thread he stated that he HOPED GT would score so that we could watch the Dawgs go three and out !! No matter how emotional that ain’t no Dawgs fan !! I honestly think he’s a Vols Troll !! He Never, Ever, Ever says Anything at all what so ever Positive about the Dawgs !! Never. A team CANT win 12 straight games and stink as bad as This Guy try’s to make out !! I know we All ( Including Me) get frustrated and disappointed with our Dawgs at times, and AGAIN I can handle objective and constructive criticism all day, Even Some anger and disappointment but just whole sale bashing, Nah I Will call it out !! And when it’s waaaay out of bounds like that I would Hope that my fellow Dawgs fans here would Join me and call it what it Is A Troll !! In his case a Vols Troll !!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So, you basically said the same thing I said. WOW. Original much.😂🤣😂🤣. Since reading comprehension is not a strong thing for you evidently, I never I hope they loss, I said I COULD see them loss. I said hope they GIVE UP a score, so the defense can get off the field and rest. And let the offense finish the game with a 1st down. Which they did. So it must of hurt your feelings, I'm sorry for that. Try reading better before you and @Henddawg want to think someone is a non-fan or a troll. Really @Henddawg, parents basement? WOW. How original. Is that a personal knowledge on your part? 😂🤣😂🤣

BTW, @UGA66, thanks. Some people just dont understand what an opinion is.

• Options

Lol I’d Never copy cat You. And that’s NOT what you said at all. Want me to go copy and paste what you DID say Vols fan ?? You SAID “I hope GT scores again so we can see the Dawgs Offense go three and out”. THAT is what you said. I can easily go copy and paste it if you want. On another thread YOU Said that other Dawgs fans would OWE You ( in your rather warped mind) an apology if they lose !! Want me to go back and find that one and Copy & Paste it ?? Face it your a Vols Troll posing as a Dawgs fan, and you’ve been busted !! And not just by me others see through you to. There’s No REAL Dawgs fan as Negative as You are about every single thing about the Dawgs. So go get your orange jersey and celebrate the Vols victory over Vandy Lol !!

• Options

Your right. I guess I should stop feeding him. He’s a real 🤡 though. He brags on every other team But the Dawgs Lol !! He thought Ohio St. was So great, guess he’s probably heart broken that they got utterly curb stomped by Michigan. Another Troll is Thadec. But in his case he’s much more subtle than this guy, and knows the technicalities of the game Far better than this Vols 🤡 does. But your right best to just ignore him. His and Thadec’s misery will be watching the Dawgs continue to win and bring home Another National Title. !! Wish You and your family a Great post season !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

Hahaha...Dawg gone right, Navy. That guy has the attitude Kirby would kick off his team. That "me, me, me", mentality.

It's more important for him to be right, than for UGA's coaching staff to be right. Lol...ridiculous, millennial mentality.....completely unable to admit he was wrong and adjust his opinion to account for the facts. Today, these kids will disregard real facts, in order to maintain a faulty opinion...and defend it to the death...like a fool. Lol

Remember this..."If the fact doesn't fit...you MUST omit!"...must be dis/mis-information. That's the motto these millennials have adopted. Lol...where did we go wrong? 🙄😏😆

• Options

UGA/Smart....3 Losses in 3 yrs....1 Natty...multiple players won or were considered for every single individual Award in 2021 (same in 2022)....15 players drafted in 2022 (53 currently in NFL)...#2 recruiting class (top 5 class, last 7 cycles)...in CFP for 2nd straight year (3rd appearance in 6 yrs)...upward team trajectory and high expectations.

What more can we, as Fans, ask for? Seriously? If you can't appreciate what's going on in Athens...there's something wrong with you, you aren't a real Dawg Fan,...or you haven't got a clue about football, and just want to argue. LOL. OR,...you are a Yellow...jacket!

• Options