Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, scores, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

Comments

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Where is the flag on #7 there?!! Refs are a joke

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of Course the Zebs won’t call the Late pile on by the GT guy like they Did on McClendon.

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Posts: 132 ✭✭✭ Junior

Got to have better QB play or we can kiss the SEC championship good bye. They don't trust Bennett to throw the ball.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Agreed. Not sure why they don’t trust him to throw. It’s an integral part of the qb position, and if you can’t trust him to throw why play him there?

you can definitely see they aren’t calling any pass plays for him.🤔

• Options

GT playing their best game of the season ( stats wise) probably, AND their backup team the guys in black & white have helped them All Day !! YES our Dawgs started off Very Sloppy and they have had some more sloppy since, But it’s hard to play both a motivated GT and the guys in black&white.

• Options

Aiding the runner ?? Man the Zebs must have $$$ on this game

• Options

Zebras killing us!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry Montana...STATS don't impress me. Doing what it takes to WIN, impresses me. I know Stroud is good. I was being facetious.

The numbers you and every other fan likes to point out are deceiving. The numbers depend on offensive philosophy and play calling. And, passes? They require more than just a quarterback. You also have to have receivers and blocking.

BTW...How bout that dime to McIntosh? Luck again? Lmao

• Options

Oh No !!’ It must be a mistake !! They called horse collar on GT !!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

FINALLY, an aggressive play call by Monken!

• Options

OMG - they actually threw a flag on the bees. What a great play and the pass was on the money. Keep it going DAWGS

• Options

Told you....UGA will commence to dismembering Tech in the 4th.

• Options

Keep the pedal on the gas PLEASE!!! Let’s go DAWGS

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Breaking News:

Todd Monken found his play book! 😂

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2022

Those will be SEC officials. So doubt it. Which conference officials are these?

"Aiding the ball carrier". That's the 1st time I have seen that all year.

That side judge on the Mac catch, just let the guy horse collar him and never called it. The flag came from another official. LOL

Sit B. Jones. 1 more unsportsmanlike penalty in this game, he sits out the 1st half next week.

• Options

NO I don’t like sloppy play from our Dawgs. But I do Love finding a way to Win !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

Kirby's giving the Refs hell over their obvious bias. Aren't they playing in Athens? What happened to home field advantage? Lol...BS.

• Options

Holding on that kickoff

no need to call that though

• Options

["Aiding the ball carrier". That's the 1st time I have seen that all year.]

That was actually supposed to be legal, now. I've That done, several times, this year.

That might be what Smart was yelling at the official, about, on the sideline, after the series.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Of course you aid the ball carrier.....! Monken just got back from T-Day I see...30-7 now. I am sorry, but I honestly feel UGA must play better than this to beat LSU. IMO.