Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech instant observations as Bulldogs complete perfect regular season

2»

Comments

• Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Under Brent Key's leadership, Tech has developed from cupcake to contender in the ACC. There is no other HC that could have done a better job. I'm thinkin the Tech Admin thinks the same. That first drive, I believe, secured Key the HC position. ....It was like our Defense just had the pilot light on and "man", did those Jackets look good! We gradually fired up the burners, especially on Defense. Talent, good practice, coaching were always our strong suits and I was never worried about the outcome, as I'm sure neither was KS. Can't wait to hear the good news for Key! Dawgs undefeated....and it looks like LSU is having a time stopping a hobbled Achane run the ball. Kenny, Daijun, Kendal, Branson, Brock, Ladd, and of course SBIV.....bring your track shoes!!!!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    AmberAmber Posts: 7 ✭ Freshman
    edited November 2022

The Dawgs have earned the #1 ranking...regardless of how poorly they start etc...they continue to WIN!! Although my blood pressure has major issues watching them.... Kirby does not run the score up to improve their ranking. Instead he plays the 2nd & 3rd string giving them experience, which to me is FAR more important & advantageous! It's not the ranking.... it's who hoist the trophy at the end of the year!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You're right. I'm not saying that UGA should drop. I'm saying who knows what the committee might do? I sure don't trust them. I still have a gut-wrenching feeling that if somehow UGA losses in the SECCG, the committee will so much be happy to put bama 🤮 in. That is why, I hope UGA doesn't drop this week. Because you never know what could happen. But it will be a lot harder to drop more then 3 spots. Hopefully health and a victory go this weekend (SECCG).

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The officiating, well, that was just horrible. Still not sure what conference they were from.

About OSU, and Clemson. I'm glad. I took SC and the points, and UM for the win. Just wish I would of put more on it. 🤑🤑

Just saying

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I thought Michigan barely beat an Illinois team? And some think UGA might drop and they put Michigam over UGA?