Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

What Auburn hiring Hugh Freeze means for Georgia Football

2»

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't know the man, other than he took his Liberty team into Fayetteville and beat Arkansas. The Auburn gig is a sweet one, ask Gus. Gus could sell ice to an Eskimo. Not sure if Hugh can, yet.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Freeze is also known for being a coach who will do anything to win.. Cheating included. He's a perfect fit at auburnt..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So...he's a Politician? 🤣🤣🤣...just kidding. I couldn't resist.

I think he'll be a good fit for Auburn...cause he knows how to "recruit against and beat", Nick Saban. His personal business is just that...but, worth vetting...for Auburn. I don't care. Lol

As they say, "Trust...but, verify.".