Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Lane Kiffin destroys new Auburn coach on Twitter, references Hugh Freeze’s indiscretions

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited November 2022 in Article commenting
imageLane Kiffin destroys new Auburn coach on Twitter, references Hugh Freeze’s indiscretions

ATLANTA — It didn’t take long for Ole Miss coach Lane Kiffin to get crossways with new Auburn coach Hugh Freeze.

Read the full story here

Comments

• georgiajeepn2019georgiajeepn2019 Posts: 312 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Does horse's ass apply here?

• David1David1 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ok, I’m confused. This blog will allow the “a” word like in Georgiajeep’s comment but you block out words like s t u p i d and u g l y? What’s the deal?

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@David1

Welcome to the woke world of sports media!

Welcome to the liberal dystopia that is AJC and liberal-owned commercial broadcasting telecommunication companies in 2022!

Dawgnation is probably using the pre-Elon Musk twitter “misinformation” and “censor” policy makers. They all need a job since they were all fired recently, LOL.

• DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Another week of this and it'll be time for Commissioner Sankey to weigh in....I can hardly wait!

• DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Had to smile....popular thought....Kiffin is holding out for the Bama job....Kiffin had better get his head out of posterior and focus on recruiting or he'll be beggin for a coaching gig in Division III.

• Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm confused. Weren't at least some Auburn boosters expressing concerns that Bryan Harsin was engaged in some inappropriate "extracurricular" activities?

• DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited December 2022

All I know is, and forget that Kirby is in Athens for a moment, UGA would never, ever hire Hugh Freeze as its football coach. AU obviously would, Bama would. UF would. UT would. UGA never would.

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

Auburn totally lost their moral compass, long ago.

I would say the last of whatever was left of it, left when Pat Dye retired. And they have STEADILY been going the wrong direction. Until now. They have finally arrived at the 180 degree mark in the opposite wrong direction. Full speed backwards they go.

That being said, he seems like the perfect hire, other than his major cheating in recruiting and moral choices. I guess with NIL, its not cheating for him any longer and he will dominate in the NIL buying players game. Like Jimbo did. So it is a great hire for Auburn really with his success against Saban and bama.

But rest assured, their are zero morals involved, by either side.

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You are 100% right on 4 of the 5 counts. I am pretty sure Bama would not though. Just because, they can get any coach they want.