Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia transfer wide receiver RaRa Thomas arrested on multiple charges

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited January 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia transfer wide receiver RaRa Thomas arrested on multiple charges

One of Georgia’s newest additions to the team has already found himself in some hot water, as wide receiver RaRa Thomas was arrested on two separate counts, a felony false imprisonment charge and a misdemeanor battery-family violence charge.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And the transfer portal is closed.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds like some problems on the home front...

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Send him packing.

our culture does not need thugs and such.

get mad at the statement all you want and say he’s innocent until proven guilty, but where there’s smoke there’s a fire. This kid ain’t been on campus 60days and he already is arrested for family violence with no bond.

good luck coaches handling all of this recent news on top of the recent tragedy.

• Options
    DawgmessDawgmess Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Athens Clarke-County PD consistently overcharges football players so the DA later has bargaining leverage. I hope this is the case this time. If not, that gawd-awful recruiting picture of King RaRa in his cape ain't gonna play well with a jury.

• Options
    Raw54Raw54 Posts: 16 ✭ Freshman

Everybody chill out trust me Kirby and staff got it under control y'all too soft.

• Options
    78Dawg78Dawg Posts: 167 ✭✭✭ Junior

Outta here...

• Options
    jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

well welcome to the Atlanta pen Football team. I know people have problems in their life but goodness stop and think actions have consequences

• Options
    UGA64UGA64 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Maybe the kid needs discipline and culture in his life. CKS will do that with Ra Ra Thomas. Hopefully, these are not as serious as they sound go Dawgs!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Definitely not a great introduction to the program but let’s let this play out before we convict the guy. Sure doesn’t sound good but hopefully the charges are exaggerated.

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It seems to me that in general, the Bulldogs under Smart's leadership have done a good job of staying out of trouble. There have been a few misdemeanors but nothing like the tick-tock of incidents that cost players their places on the squad -- was it in the mid-2010s or so? I do not believe last month's unspeakable tragedy fits in the same category. I trust that this alleged incident involving RaRa's continues to be the rate exception.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ask yourself this… if your daughter was dating this guy for 60 days then this happened would you want the relationship over?

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

But it's ok for you to judge people, and call them racist? What's the difference? NONE! Sorry, but that's not the way it works in reality. It's a two way street, not 1 way, unless you want to be labeled as a hypocrite..