Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Stetson Bennett a ‘tricky’ evaluation entering 2023 NFL Draft Combine

2»

Comments

• Options
    1946Dawgshappened1946Dawgshappened Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ Junior

" Joe Montana's arm was quite a bit stronger than Stetson Bennett's anyway"

"McCarron is taller than SB IV with a stronger arm"

Wow! You really know a lot about about arm strength of QB's compared to Stet. It's almost like you are personally working everyone out. Please tell me how far Montana could throw back in the day.

Of course I did watch an interview recently where Brock Vandagriff literally said Stetson had a cannon for an arm but what does he know compared to you? I mean he only worked out with Stet the whole season. He can't know much compared to you.

Thank you for enlightening us all thadec. It is appreciated.

• Options
    1946Dawgshappened1946Dawgshappened Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited February 2023

"As I have mentioned a number of times on this blog, either the folks on here don't pay attention to the NFL, or you want NFL teams to treat SB IV differently than they have every other QB because he played for UGA"

If only we were as smart as you. Thanks for helping us along.

"Donovan McNabb had a cannon arm and so did Brett Favre, but they both made a lot of mistakes and would have been better off in a different system. Even John Elway, Denver used a dominant running game (from UGA RB Terrell Davis) to mitigate his mistakes"

Too bad you weren't coaching them. You obviously could have made them great.

Nothing I love more than clueless know-it-alls. Just the whole comment was ridiculous.