Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Historic Georgia football streak on the line, 3 keys from Kirby Smart

2»

Comments

• DAWGHOUNDDAWGHOUND Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

We have got to stop the outside run game. We are strong on the line so we can contained them there but we can't let them get outside and no arm tackles, take their legs out from under them. GO DAWGS

• reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After reviewing KY's wins I feel somewhat better about things. Surely UGa coaches have reviewed their wins and it's evident to all even by a casual glance you can throw it on them.. Ball St., Eastern KY, Fla all threw for over 200yards. and a little surprisingly Fla ran for less yards against them than those smaller schools. A combination of KY playing their best game of the year against FLA at home(obviously they were up and ready for the Gators) and a poor rush defensive performance by us sort of set me on edge.

I think we play to our strengths which is passing it down the field and running some after we have loosened them up a bit. The home crowd should be juiced and a cold front will move through right before game time and it will be a madhouse!

UGA 37-KY 21

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2023

UGA 51....KTY 13. That's my prediction.

The Dawgs will score 30 points in the 1st half....score 30-7 at the half. They'll finish it off with 3 more TD's...[2 on turnovers]...and Ketucky will score 2 FG's in the 2nd half, for a minor "moral victory". Lol

That's how I think it will play out....provided, Kirby goes after this game, with the gusto I believe he will. This is the perfect "Recruiting Game". IMO

The thing is....UGA doesn't have to throw any "big wrinkles" or "new schemes" at em, to WIN. They can do, basically, what they've been doing....schematically...and, still dominate the game. Kentucky plays right into Kirby's "season strategy", as far as keeping "as much", close to the vest as possible.

In fact...Kirby doesn't really, have to dig deep in the playbook, until they start facing, what I call...the "Track Meet Teams"...[Mizzou, Tennessee and Ole Miss].

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kirby Smart, reminds me of a Southpaw that learns to fight, "righty"....then, when needed...switches up. He's playing the "long game"....which is why he appears to be uncharacteristically relaxed, in interviews and on the sideline. He knows something, he's pretending, not to know. Lol