Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Brock Bowers: If TightRope surgery needed could miss rest of regular season

13»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

AMEN My Brother !! AMEN !! Sage advice on your part and SO True !!! Thank You !!!

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Here's my tips on going forward.

Look for Luckie to get some balls thrown his way.

Look for Rara to get more balls thrown his way.

Look for JackSaint to get more balls thrown his way.

Plus a healthy dose of Bell and Edwards.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Love is blind and ignorance is bliss. But it just isn't reality. You may want to reacquaint yourself with the definitions of optimistic, realistic and pessimistic. It is not pessimistic to recognize the reality of what is ahead. Tough games and the need to play much better. Especially on defense. No more cheat code (BB's) on offense. Offense will need to step up and carry the team. The D hasn't been able to so far against very mediocre competition. Getting DEdwards, RRob and (fingers crossed) KMilton healthy is a necessity. All hands healthy on the OL (AMims). Getting LMcC healthy is also a high priority. To the point that he shouldn't play again until TN. Probably the same for Milton.

The margin for error on this team was minimal from day 1. Now there is no margin for error. That is the reality of where this team is. If you don't see that love is blind and ignorance is bliss.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Buzzkill.

You must have a pretty depressing life. Mine is great. I think we still have a great chance to win it all.