Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia line over Ole Miss smallest of year, Lane Kiffin brings random element to matchup

2»

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nah Bro. I wasn’t talking about you. And really not talking about the “regulars” on here. I’m mainly referring to the game day live feed thread. Man there’s “ fans” on there that seem to think the Dawgs can’t do pretty much Anything right !! In particular Bobo. Makes me wonder if their really trolls.

Please forgive my sarcasm. But they want to air it out pretty much Every play !! They seem to forget that Bowers who accounted for a Whopping 52% of our total Offense is out injured !! No Bobo hasn’t been perfect, but Neither was Monken. Bobo working with a new ( as starter) QB, injuries to vital players Early on ( McConkey & Mims others) then Brock Bowers. Yet here we sit at 9-0.

Our Defense is doing their level best and as with All the team I’m proud of Em. But the Defense has struggled this year more so than the last two years. And again No the Offense hasn’t been perfect. And Bobo hasn’t been perfect on play calling. But all in all I think he’s done pretty darn good.

It was reported that this is The Most injuries Kirby Smart has had this year, and that was reported on here Before Brock Bowers got hurt !!

I guess I should have pointed out Who I was referring to. I’m in the wrong and I apologize sincerely to You and all the other folks that post here fairly regular. Guess I just need to Stay Off the live game day thread !! The negativity there is over whelming. It’s not All the fans there but the majority. And thing is Most of them don’t come on here during the week.

Speaking strictly For Me, if your gonna be a loyal fan, you Love the Dawgs when their winning or losing. You take the Bad with the Good and you Love Em. To Me that’s a dedicated and loyal Dawgs fan. I’m not talking about Constructive Criticism and even Sharp Objectivity. I’m talking the hard core bashing !!

Let’s all be real if we knew That dawg gone much about the game we’d probably have a job in it making big $$$ !! I Know I’m wrong allot of times and I’m Sure not an expert. But I’ve been following these Dawgs most of my 66 years. And I Love Em. Probably I’m to much of a fanatic !! 😂 Go Dawgs !!

• Options

I was just kidding with you about the school thing lol. But you have been right more times than wrong !! And I love yours and several several others positivity. It’s infectious !! Kirby and our Dawgs will find a way to win. That’s what Championship teams do !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    WCHWCH Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

The line is 12 points and its the lowest margin for Georgia this year. Does the writer of this article know that winning by double digits is a whuppin'. The game this Saturday with Ole Miss will be a great one to see, and Georgia will win by double digits. Guaranteed!!! Go Dawgs!!!

• Options

Fully Agree !! Spurrier is about as classless as they come. If I had the opportunity to meet him I’d turn my back on him and walk off. You said it right he is and has been a pox on college football. And I don’t find his brand of humor funny at all. The only thing funny was beating his gators Again this year and tying his consecutive wins record in that game in Jax !! Now That was funny !! 😂 Go Dawgs !!