Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Our first play vs. Florida....

2»

Comments

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope it is Chubb/Michel trucking Chauncey Gardner like Michel did during the Missouri game.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We win the toss.

Defer.

Then a crushing sack.

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,283 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@BEACHDAWG said:
    Coach Richt @ Miami: "We're not the type of team that can 'impose our will' on other teams." Coach Smart: "We are up at half time guys, but did you break their will? Now, let's go out there and make them never want to play us again."
    I prefer the new guy.

Are these actual quotes or what you imagine they would say?

Actual quotes. Richt after GT and Kirby at halftime v Mizzou

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    I hope it is Chubb/Michel trucking Chauncey Gardner like Michel did during the Missouri game.

Well, we did get Swift trucking Gardner on....of all things.....a slant pass.

So...there's that.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:
    Talent wise this is a mismatch. The only way we lose is if Franks has a Lambert v SCAR type day (don't see it at all), they score on special teams or we turn the ball over. We need to weather the storm for the first 2 series and then exert our dominance. Don't give them momentum by turning the ball over early. RUN, RUN, RUN.

I for one was not unhappy to see only 7 pass attempts

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Denmen185 said:

@Denmen185 said:
    Talent wise this is a mismatch. The only way we lose is if Franks has a Lambert v SCAR type day (don't see it at all), they score on special teams or we turn the ball over. We need to weather the storm for the first 2 series and then exert our dominance. Don't give them momentum by turning the ball over early. RUN, RUN, RUN.

I for one was not unhappy to see only 7 pass attempts

I think the staff got a bit antsy when Fromm threw that pick and just decided to run it the rest of the way. It worked yesterday, but will it work in a couple of weeks against Auburn? Heck, we may need passing more if running doesn't work well against SCAR.