Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Former Michigan star trolls Georgia, says Wolverines have ‘nothing to worry about’ against Alabama

13»

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2023

🤣🤣🤣....Do you? I'm curious...what's your definition?.

BTW...I worked under this DEI business, for about 20 years...[last 10 yrs in USN & 10 yrs with Military Contractor]...so I think I know what it is...and who started it in the 90's . We were trained on it 2 or 3 times every darn year.

• Options
    edited December 2023

Who are you talking to? And, about what? Who said anything about Bama and coaching? I must've missed something. Lol...and, who are you referring to, as..."Rainman"?

If you want to direct comments to someone...just click on "Quote" at the bottom....or select the "@" and their Name. Also, make sure are posting on the correct Storyline.

Who did you play for? Or, did you play? Not an accusation or anything like that...just curious, so I know what knowledge level, I'm addressing.

• Options

Dude....there's not a 0.0% chance of "anything". There a minimal chance of virtually anything happening...at any time. Just sayin'.. Ya sound a little biased about it...or, angry, maybe?.

Lol....Understandable...after the "screw job" put to Kirby, this year. By the CFP Committee, The Injury God's, Lady Luck, The Officials...all of em, shamelessly abandoned Kirby & The Dawgs in the SECCG. Left em hangin' high and dry.

It actually felt kinda like the Carolina loss in '19....if you know what I mean. Lol