Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Is this where the party is now? Give me a beer and don't eyeball me

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawgGoneDawgGone Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

@BigDaddyJim said:
    What's the policy on posting nude selfies here?

I only wanna see nude selfies of DC.

• Options
    Jerk_RussellJerk_Russell Posts: 6 ✭ Freshman

They blacklisted me on 247. Can't handle the truth.

• Options
    ChiChiChiChi Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman
  • Options
    ChiChiChiChi Posts: 3 ✭ Freshman

@ChiChi said:
    It's me ****

Lol, guess you can't say ****

• Options
    JeffSentellJeffSentell Posts: 8,563 admin

@RenoHightower said:
    The Man, The Legend, who threw 7 TD against Bakersfield is Back

Really loved that movie growing up. Think that should be required viewing for DawgNation.com message board moderator status.

• Options
    RenoHightowerRenoHightower Posts: 33 ✭✭ Sophomore

@JeffSentell said:

@RenoHightower said:
    The Man, The Legend, who threw 7 TD against Bakersfield is Back

Really loved that movie growing up. Think that should be required viewing for DawgNation.com message board moderator status.

One of the best, Remember, We can have the women and the game!