Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Need prayers, good vibes or whatever it is you do.

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate to hear that. Prayers up for your family.

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In this tragedy, please know that my family is praying for yours.

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We are keeping you and your family in our prayers here in Virginia.

• Options
    mowetdirtmowetdirt Posts: 15 ✭✭ Sophomore

Prayers for you and your family.

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2017

Thank each and everyone of you!!! It is much appreciated.

The crazy thing is, I lost my own father 14 years ago today.

If you're able, please go tell your dad that you love him!!!!

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry so late, but prayer and peace be with your Father In Law, his family, and extended family.

Peace of the Lord.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,406 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Tdub0199 After such a tragic loss you need to give all your support to your wife. I hope you and your wife can rely on your memories and be thankful for him having been in your lives. Take care and best wishes.

• Options
    Wayxdawg4everWayxdawg4ever Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

My heartfelt condolences go out to your family.

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Terrible news, and I'm sorry to hear this. God bless you.

• Options
    andrews1253andrews1253 Posts: 427 ✭✭✭ Junior

He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Isaiah 53:3 He understands!
    I pray God will comfort your wife and yourself during your time of grief. So sorry for your loss and your pain.

• Options
    josh31533josh31533 Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior

Prayers up for you my friend.

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you to everyone, this has been really tough on my wife and her mother. Thank you again DawgNation!!!

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@Tdub0199 said:
    Thank you to everyone, this has been really tough on my wife and her mother. Thank you again DawgNation!!!

Be there for support and try to bring a smile on down days. It works wonders. Trust me on this.

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm sorry for your loss. You'll be in my family's prayers.

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

I had posted my prayers for you and your wife’s family earlier on this thread and had seen this again yesterday thinking how fortunate I am despite life’s ups and downs.

This is what is left of the Mini Cooper that rear-ended my wife this morning on the Richmond downtown toll-road. A reminder that we need perspective and balance 24/7/365.

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In 2014 I was told that I had a 30% chance of living because of the cancer that was ravaging my body. I whooped its a**. There was no way that I was going to leave my son and daughter without their daddy. I look at life much differently now. Keep things in perspective....show compassion...be that friend to to others. Tomorrow isn't promised. I have prayed for healing for your family. Hang in there.

• Options
    JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dang man, tough news. hope you all find strength and peace. prayers up!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2018

I'm so very sorry for your entire family's loss. I am now praying prayers of comfort & healing for all of you, as well as your dearly departed father in law. May each and everyone of you all feel our Almighty, loving, & merciful God's presence during this difficult time. Although this post of yours is older, I am now only seeing this for the first time. My prayers are still with you & all of your family. I lost my own father in December of 2016, & I can only imagine how much that it hurts. But know & remember that our God heals us all, he loves us all, & he saves all of us who seek him first.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BobcatGrad Is your wife okay? I’m sure she was seriously shaken, but is she gonna be okay?

@Tdub0199 Everybody’s been there. But you got one tougher than most this time around. Best wishes to your family. I will say a prayer for you guys tonight.