Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

DawgNation Awards

PlymouthAvengerPlymouthAvenger Posts: 19 ✭ Freshman

Has DawgNation ever considered doing awards for UGA players and staff? Maybe some of the staff writers and contributors as well? This new even they are doing in March would be a great event to hand out DawgNation Awards!!! What do y’all think?

Comments

• Options
    JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

Personally, I think that's whats wrong with the world today. "everyone gets a trophy". Not a fan. Sorry.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JMFD said:
    Personally, I think that's whats wrong with the world today. "everyone gets a trophy". Not a fan. Sorry.

At an award ceremony not everyone would get a trophy. There'd be things like offensive/defensive MVP, special teams player of the year, etc. So no, not everyone would get a trophy, only those that earned it.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Simple...

OPOY: Jake Fromm
    DPOY: Roquan Smith
    STPOY: Hot Rod, but you could talk me into Cam

Most fun to read: Jeff Sentell, although I do enjoy Seth’s dry sense of humor

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Co OPOY: Sony & Nick (Sony is one of my all time favorite Dawgs)
    DPOY: Roquan
    STPOY: Rodrigo

• Options
    JMFDJMFD Posts: 219 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Teddy said:

@JMFD said:

At an award ceremony not everyone would get a trophy. There'd be things like offensive/defensive MVP, special teams player of the year, etc. So no, not everyone would get a trophy, only those that earned it.

I respect that. I just feel like theres already enough trophies and awards. too much of anything is bad. except p***y.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JMFD said:

@Teddy said:

@JMFD said:

I respect that. I just feel like theres already enough trophies and awards. too much of anything is bad. except p***y.

Well it would be for Meyer. He has a heart condition and has to watch the BP