Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Daily Double: Hear why an ESPN analyst thinks UGA could beat Kentucky

DawgNationDailyDawgNationDaily Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks for listening to today's Daily Double...

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hate being in a position where it might be best to lose.
    If it means moving on from Fox or more of the same I'd rather lose the next game.

• Options
    jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:
    I hate being in a position where it might be best to lose.
    If it means moving on from Fox or more of the same I'd rather lose the next game.

I'm with ya on that. But I don't see us beating Kentucky. That would be wild.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think it doesn’t matter and just delaying progress....not that basketball has ever experienced significant progress....maybe this go around

• Options
    PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What do folks think Fox has to do to keep his job? Make a tornado-marred run through the SEC tournament somehow? Win an NCAA game or two? Clearly if he wins a national title he's coming back (not happening, I know). But what in between would justify another year for him? Thoughts?

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PTDawg said:
    What do folks think Fox has to do to keep his job? Make a tornado-marred run through the SEC tournament somehow? Win an NCAA game or two? Clearly if he wins a national title he's coming back (not happening, I know). But what in between would justify another year for him? Thoughts?

Sweet 16 for him to come back imo.

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well this analyst was dead wrong. UGA basketball SUCKS and always will bc McGarity couldn’t care less about them

• Options
    PTDawgPTDawg Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

Just saw someone on Twitter mention Tom Crean for the UGA job.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia is just throwing bricks behind the arc.

• Options
    CoachRob16CoachRob16 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭ Junior

Any analyst that thinks UGA can beat Kentucky needs their credentials revoked. They obviously haven’t seen this UGA team play this year.