Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Jake Fromm and Sadie Robertson

Comments

• Options
    WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BojanglesInsider said:

@WildDawg said:
    Is the **** for real?

If you have to ask, then yes. Yes it is.

No, Jangles bro...I meant is this **** really happening? **** is going on? What's next, we find a like on Kim Kardashian's twitter from D-Swift and wonder if he can convince her that between the hedges is better than living with Kanye? SMDH! 4/21 is taking way too long to get here.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2018

Ray Goff and Stormy Daniels. Now there’s a match. Here’s the deal, a UGA QB, even one with a receding hairline, can pretty much have his pick of the prettiest girl in Athens. I don’t think JF needs our help. Anyway, I’m off to watch Outlaw Josey Wales and eat some wings.

• Options
    BoulderDawgBoulderDawg Posts: 721 ✭✭✭ Junior

I had to google the name to find out who this was.....let me start by saying I don''t watch reality TV but I've heard enough about these duck people to where I would not want to have anything to do with them. I'm saddened that Fromm is taking an interest in her. Let's just hope it's because she is 20 and very attractive (after all he is a young guy) and not because he has some kind of women with guns fetish.

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoulderDawg said:
    I had to google the name to find out who this was.....let me start by saying I don''t watch reality TV but I've heard enough about these duck people to where I would not want to have anything to do with them. I'm saddened that Fromm is taking an interest in her. Let's just hope it's because she is 20 and very attractive (after all he is a young guy) and not because he has some kind of women with guns fetish.

While this is clearly not serious and just a way to kill time until April 21st... you are clearly projecting your taste in people onto Fromm. A quick glance at his social media posts and you would find Fromm has a lot in common with those “duck people.”

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoulderDawg said:
    ...not because he has some kind of women with guns fetish.

If he does, so freaking what?

Knock yourself out, Jake!

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greshamdisco said:
    Ray Goff and Stormy Daniels. Now there’s a match. Here’s the deal, a UGA QB, even one with a receding hairline, can pretty much have his pick of the prettiest girl in Athens. I don’t think JF needs our help. Anyway, I’m off to watch Outlaw Josey Wales and eat some wings.

Gresham bro, I like where your head was at yesterday. Doesn’t get better than the outlaw and some wings. I am currently smoking some ribs for the lady and may just throw the ole dvd in. We have taken a break, but I had been schooling her on good movies. The only time she has seen the devil is when she said Jeremiah Johnson was boring. Almost called the lawyer.

• Options

Bro I'm going to say this as soberly and kindly as possible. It's a holy day after all so I'm going to maximize my good will towards my fellow man. This post sounds kinda gay. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you're not Fromm's type and you never will be and it isn't just a phase IMO. I suggest you find another team's QB to love you. I've heard things about Clemson so they might be the team to watch for you. Best of luck in your NAMBLA pursuits. Sincerely, Bojangles.

Laughing.....You get all kinds here I guess....I mean "NAMBLA".....I'm a little surprised they allow such attacks here......It does tell me what kind of person you are......

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

20 days and counting......

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:

I'm attacking the ridiculous post you made with more ridiculousness, has nothing to do with you personally. If that post wasn't sarcasm then really think about how strange it is to be "saddened" by another male's particular interests in women

One thing I did notice is that there has been 12 people here click on "abuse" for this poster....yet they still allow him to be here.

• Options

20 days and counting.....

• Options
    DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@Dawgsauce said:
    Uh...what? Dawgnation Dating site.

Worse.
    We're matchmaking our players now.
    After hours of research I think Mecole Hardman should DM Amber Stevens West over twitter. Maybe.
    She's a solid 8/10 and her IMDB page says she's the "Winner of Wikifeet.com's Best Feet of the Year 2017."

Uh, what?

Makes sense now.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm gone for one week and this is where we are. Sad, just sad.

On the bright side, I did notice that a few good ole boys stepped up. Bravo!

Now I've got to get back to my flower garden.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Move along, nothing to see here :p

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

Bamadawg bro, things got out of hand.....not sure how, but it was like grasping a sand rope.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    This thread needs to die

Agreed. Time to move on like Pitt and Aniston did

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@BamaDawg said:

Bamadawg bro, things got out of hand.....not sure how, but it was like grasping a sand rope.

I blame Richt for this thread

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

@JRT812 said:

@BamaDawg said:

I blame Richt for this thread

Mark Richt has lost control of Fromm’s love life.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Lets just pretend none of this shite ever happened. Lets move on to more heterosexual topics. Time to post pics of attractive women with guns.

I lol’ed.

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Lets just pretend none of this shite e> @BojanglesInsider said:
    Lets just pretend none of this shite ever happened. Lets move on to more heterosexual topics. Time to post pics of attractive women with guns.

I will add as well in hopes we all get back on the same side of the track.

• Options

Just when you think this thread could die, something pops up and bites it right back to life again.....