Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Farewell Seth Emerson...

Comments

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post?
    No, you do not.
    Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post.

People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them...

Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you.

I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off.

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is this Clay Travis posting?

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Pigeons said:

@levander said:
    >
    I just did a google search for “Seth Emerson district attorney” to try to figure out what you’re talking about.

He leaked Natrez Patrick's drug test result and called for him to be kicked off the team. DA said that these results are not public and normally wouldn't have been released.

So normally they are released to a reporter but not to the public? Or was the reporter just going off what was released by the DA?

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@jarred_buck said:

@levander said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them...

Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you.

I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off.

I didn’t say to back off! I’m just too lazy to do it myself.

Maybe treat him like a over-sized fish, that you reel him in for a wheel, then let him run around loose on the hook to wear himself out, then reel him back in for awhile?

• TravisnunnallyTravisnunnally Posts: 87 ✭ Freshman

@JRT812 said:

Not me

@levander said:

@jarred_buck said:

@levander said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

Maybe treat him like a over-sized fish, that you reel him in for a wheel, then let him run around loose on the hook to wear himself out, then reel him back in for awhile?

How's that working for you? My UVs outnumber the DVs.

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Travisnunnally said:

@JRT812 said:

Not me

Do your thing

• SWARLES_BARKLEYSWARLES_BARKLEY Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Travisnunnally said:

@levander said:

@jarred_buck said:

@levander said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

You sure?

@levander said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

No, that is not how a discussion works. Only the weak-minded let someone else have control over their input.

The stalker clique really have high opinions of themselves.

@SWARLES_BARKLEY said:

@Travisnunnally said:

@levander said:

@jarred_buck said:

@levander said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

You sure?

Probably not anymore

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Pigeons said:

@levander said:
    >
    I just did a google search for “Seth Emerson district attorney” to try to figure out what you’re talking about.

He leaked Natrez Patrick's drug test result and called for him to be kicked off the team. DA said that these results are not public and normally wouldn't have been released.

I just shifted through several articles Seth wrote about Natrez Patrick. This is the closest I could find to Seth calling for Natrez to be kicked off the team: “A third violation of UGA’s current handbook would mean automatic dismissal, unless the handbook is tweaked to allow some leeway.”

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/athens-clarke-county-georgia-linebacker-natrez-patrick-tested-positive-marijuana

That article also says the county prosecutor said Natrez failed a drug test. And Natrez’s lawyer said those drug tests are supposed to be confidential until the hearing.

Me thinks you read those articles a little emotionally and got over worked up about them. Nobody in any of the articles seemed terribly worked up about the case. Just people going through the motions of doing their job.

• SWARLES_BARKLEYSWARLES_BARKLEY Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@levander said:

@Pigeons said:

@levander said:
    >

I just shifted through several articles Seth wrote about Natrez Patrick. This is the closest I could find to Seth calling for Natrez to be kicked off the team: “A third violation of UGA’s current handbook would mean automatic dismissal, unless the handbook is tweaked to allow some leeway.”

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/athens-clarke-county-georgia-linebacker-natrez-patrick-tested-positive-marijuana

That article also says the county prosecutor said Natrez failed a drug test. And Natrez’s lawyer said those drug tests are supposed to be confidential until the hearing.

Me thinks you read those articles a little emotionally and got over worked up about them. Nobody in any of the articles seemed terribly worked up about the case. Just people going through the motions of doing their job.

He’s 100% trolling. I don’t think he means what he says beyond getting a rise.

edited August 2018

@Travisnunnally said:

@donm said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    No, you do not.

Since we have no control over what you post I guess we just have to hope you learn the difference between except and accept.

Missing a comma, the irony.

What's wrong? Just pointing out your lack of proper punctuation.

• Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Travisnunnally said:

@Lefty13 said:

@Travisnunnally said:
    Emerson and Towers sure do have a bunch of girlfriends on this forum.

Go home to momma, you need to get your diaper changed.

Your momma?

Yo mamma’s mamma

@Dawgsince76 , might have been yours.

When this site removed my post on chip, it became a Nazi site censoring speech. I am done with this forum.

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@Travisnunnally said:
    When this site removed my post on chip, it became a Nazi site censoring speech. I am done with this forum.

We all hope you mean that.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@Travisnunnally said:

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Travisnunnally said:

Bye, Felicia.