Seth has left DawgNation...
Wishing him all the best in his new role at 'The Athletic' - Seth was always an active, contributing member to this site.
@SWARLES_BARKLEY said: @Travisnunnally said: @levander said: @jarred_buck said: @levander said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them... Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you. I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off. I didn’t say to back off! I’m just too lazy to do it myself. Maybe treat him like a over-sized fish, that you reel him in for a wheel, then let him run around loose on the hook to wear himself out, then reel him back in for awhile? How's that working for you? My UVs outnumber the DVs. You sure?
@SWARLES_BARKLEY said:
@Travisnunnally said: @levander said: @jarred_buck said: @levander said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them... Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you. I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off. I didn’t say to back off! I’m just too lazy to do it myself. Maybe treat him like a over-sized fish, that you reel him in for a wheel, then let him run around loose on the hook to wear himself out, then reel him back in for awhile? How's that working for you? My UVs outnumber the DVs.
@Travisnunnally said:
@levander said: @jarred_buck said: @levander said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them... Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you. I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off. I didn’t say to back off! I’m just too lazy to do it myself. Maybe treat him like a over-sized fish, that you reel him in for a wheel, then let him run around loose on the hook to wear himself out, then reel him back in for awhile?
@levander said:
@jarred_buck said: @levander said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them... Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you. I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off.
@jarred_buck said:
@levander said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them... Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you.
@Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post.
People you talk to here are supposed to have some control over what you post. It’s a discussion forum. That’s how it works. You discuss things. They respond to you, you respond to them...
Albeit a little aggressive, jarred is making a lot of sense in the stuff he’s saying to you. You should be listening. Please don’t turn it into some thing where you’ve got six people chasing you around the board trying to yell sense at you.
I agree with you Levander, this is not a hill I want to die on. I'm backing off.
I didn’t say to back off! I’m just too lazy to do it myself.
Maybe treat him like a over-sized fish, that you reel him in for a wheel, then let him run around loose on the hook to wear himself out, then reel him back in for awhile?
How's that working for you? My UVs outnumber the DVs.
You sure?
Probably not anymore
@Pigeons said: @levander said: > I just did a google search for “Seth Emerson district attorney” to try to figure out what you’re talking about. He leaked Natrez Patrick's drug test result and called for him to be kicked off the team. DA said that these results are not public and normally wouldn't have been released.
@Pigeons said:
@levander said: > I just did a google search for “Seth Emerson district attorney” to try to figure out what you’re talking about.
He leaked Natrez Patrick's drug test result and called for him to be kicked off the team. DA said that these results are not public and normally wouldn't have been released.
I just shifted through several articles Seth wrote about Natrez Patrick. This is the closest I could find to Seth calling for Natrez to be kicked off the team: “A third violation of UGA’s current handbook would mean automatic dismissal, unless the handbook is tweaked to allow some leeway.”
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/athens-clarke-county-georgia-linebacker-natrez-patrick-tested-positive-marijuana
That article also says the county prosecutor said Natrez failed a drug test. And Natrez’s lawyer said those drug tests are supposed to be confidential until the hearing.
Me thinks you read those articles a little emotionally and got over worked up about them. Nobody in any of the articles seemed terribly worked up about the case. Just people going through the motions of doing their job.
@levander said: @Pigeons said: @levander said: > I just did a google search for “Seth Emerson district attorney” to try to figure out what you’re talking about. He leaked Natrez Patrick's drug test result and called for him to be kicked off the team. DA said that these results are not public and normally wouldn't have been released. I just shifted through several articles Seth wrote about Natrez Patrick. This is the closest I could find to Seth calling for Natrez to be kicked off the team: “A third violation of UGA’s current handbook would mean automatic dismissal, unless the handbook is tweaked to allow some leeway.” https://www.dawgnation.com/football/athens-clarke-county-georgia-linebacker-natrez-patrick-tested-positive-marijuana That article also says the county prosecutor said Natrez failed a drug test. And Natrez’s lawyer said those drug tests are supposed to be confidential until the hearing. Me thinks you read those articles a little emotionally and got over worked up about them. Nobody in any of the articles seemed terribly worked up about the case. Just people going through the motions of doing their job.
He’s 100% trolling. I don’t think he means what he says beyond getting a rise.
@Travisnunnally said: @donm said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. Since we have no control over what you post I guess we just have to hope you learn the difference between except and accept. Missing a comma, the irony.
@donm said: @Travisnunnally said: Do you think you have the slightest bit of control over what I post? No, you do not. Grow up and except that you are not relevant to me or my post. Since we have no control over what you post I guess we just have to hope you learn the difference between except and accept.
@donm said:
Since we have no control over what you post I guess we just have to hope you learn the difference between except and accept.
Missing a comma, the irony.
What's wrong? Just pointing out your lack of proper punctuation.
@Travisnunnally said: @Lefty13 said: @Travisnunnally said: Emerson and Towers sure do have a bunch of girlfriends on this forum. Go home to momma, you need to get your diaper changed. Your momma?
@Lefty13 said: @Travisnunnally said: Emerson and Towers sure do have a bunch of girlfriends on this forum. Go home to momma, you need to get your diaper changed.
@Lefty13 said:
@Travisnunnally said: Emerson and Towers sure do have a bunch of girlfriends on this forum.
Go home to momma, you need to get your diaper changed.
Your momma?
Yo mamma’s mamma
@Dawgsince76 , might have been yours.
When this site removed my post on chip, it became a Nazi site censoring speech. I am done with this forum.
@Travisnunnally said: When this site removed my post on chip, it became a Nazi site censoring speech. I am done with this forum.
We all hope you mean that.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya
Bye, Felicia.
Shucks. I was hoping we'd be able to benefit from hundreds of posts about how you are smart and everyone else is an obtuse liberal Nazi snowflake with a mother who somehow always finds her way into your bedroom.