Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Coach K

dawgOf2002dawgOf2002 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭ Junior

Listen, the amount of negativity that's being directed to coach K is pathetic this man wants nothing but the best for his players and to see some of you and some articles say he has something to do with us missing OP and others is sad. Coach K holds no obligation to Georgia or any team he simply wants what is best for his players whether that be going 5o Georgia,Auburn or Dang North Dakota state this IS NOT a good look for the fan base.

Comments

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who is coach k?

• Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2018

@BamaDawg said:
    Who is coach k?

Danny Kaye?

• Options

@BobcatGrad said:

@BamaDawg said:
    Who is coach k?

Danny Kaye?

Coach K watson

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Meh. I don't care. I won't be paying any mind to recruitment processes for prospects that are "guided" by Watson again. Don't care how much momentum we supposedly have. Nope. Won't do it.

Now it does bother me if idiots are taking to twitter over this. Take a good look at Nolan Smith's tweet before you idiots get on your twitter soapboxes about this. It's a lose-lose situation because this guy still has established relationships with prospects outside of Grayson.

EX...ACT...LY.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgOf2002 said:
    Listen, the amount of negativity that's being directed to coach K is pathetic this man wants nothing but the best for his players and to see some of you and some articles say he has something to do with us missing OP and others is sad. Coach K holds no obligation to Georgia or any team he simply wants what is best for his players whether that be going 5o Georgia,Auburn or Dang North Dakota state this IS NOT a good look for the fan base.

May need to clarify better. This guy mentioned above has not earn a “household short name yet”. Plus coach K is already used in the sports arena

• Options

Why isnt he called coach w? Doesnt Coach K work for Duke?

• Options

@BojanglesInsider said:
    Meh. I don't care. I won't be paying any mind to recruitment processes for prospects that are "guided" by Watson again. Don't care how much momentum we supposedly have. Nope. Won't do it.

Now it does bother me if idiots are taking to twitter over this. Take a good look at Nolan Smith's tweet before you idiots get on your twitter soapboxes about this. It's a lose-lose situation because this guy still has established relationships with prospects outside of Grayson.

There isnt no way to stop the minority of i.d.i.o.t.s on twitter, or facebook, or the telegraph from being s.t.u.p.i.d. I hope Nolan realizes that.

• Options
    VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VaBeachDawg said:

@dawgOf2002 said:

Unless you know him personally you are making an assumption that he has no additional motives. I’m not accusing him of anything, because I have no idea and am just a random **** on the internet, but the facts of the non-UGA Grayson pipeline warrant reasonable curiosity AT LEAST. Add to that the OP situation where we learn that not only was it more of the same from Grayson, but you can, by using OPs very own statements, draw a reasonable conclusion that a diliberate PR campgain was executed that made UGA the heel. People are going to take issue with that and I don’t think just “kissing the ring” of Grayson is the right way to go about it.

T u r d is what I said. Like poop.

• Options
    BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

HEY! I AM COACH K, dammit! :D

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This thread is out of control. So? Happy Birthday to me (tomorrow) May the 4th be with you!!! All of you who are DAWGS!!!

• Options
    BullyDawgBullyDawg Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

And while we're on the topic, Kenyatta Watson Sr. is NOT officially a coach at Grayson. He's a former assistant coach who's now a volunteer and a "college football advisor."

Whether or not he steers kids away from UGA, there's no question he's been a lightning rod in GHSA for his alleged activities relating to Grayson, mainly in allegedly recruiting HS kids to transfer Grayson.

"If you ask a lot of Gwinnett County coaches about him, they will have some interesting opinions. Polarizing opinions."
    -- @JeffSentell, Sentell's Intel 5/1/18

#IAintSayinImJustSayin

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BullyDawg said:
    HEY! I AM COACH K, dammit! :D

@BullyDawg EXACTLY!!!

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:
    Who is coach k?

Sounds Polish...they make great pickles !