Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

How does Burrows to LSU affect our feelings towards that game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Need more info on Burrows to decide

I think the crowd will be a bigger factor than this kid.. You know Death Valley will be jumping with a top 5 Dawgs squad coming to town!

• Options
    daddydawg72daddydawg72 Posts: 481 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is it just me or does this sound a lot like last year when Zaire went to UF? I remember BA saying how he was good for a TD more per game. Or maybe it was a couple of wins. With their OL & RB problems, I don't see them being able to score enough to match our offense. Also think Kirby & Mel will have something special for whoever their QB is. Their defense is gonna be worn out from being on the field most of the game/year.
    UGA 24 - LSU 10