Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

DL Jaelin Humphires just commited to Gators

rrich45rrich45 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ Junior

Oh well

Comments

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Long way to go till signing day

• Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

When he plays in the gator bowl he will wish he was a Dawg.

• Dawg19Dawg19 Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I see one article from 247 sports about it, but its a very vague article that sounds more like he is recapping his visit and not committing...and he hasn't tweeted anything. Seems a little weird.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@Dawg19 said:
    I see one article from 247 sports about it, but its a very vague article that sounds more like he is recapping his visit and not committing...and he hasn't tweeted anything. Seems a little weird.

Radi just posted something on his twitter not too long ago. He's committed according to that tweet

• rrich45rrich45 Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ Junior

Chad Simmons and Keith Niebuhr reported it that's where I seen it and posted it from.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    Long way to go till signing day

I agree, the season will turn some of these early commits heads around.

Due to slowed interest the staff may have bigger targets on their board. I still would like him in the class and think this one isn’t over yet (unless Kirby fills the spots up of course)

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

Should not come as too much of a surprise, as per Jeff's column yesterday, it didn't sound like the Dawgs were really in the hunt.

Is it me or does that quote in the 247sports article just sound somewhat juvenile?

" I like Coach Sal and he is a different character. He said he wants to put me on the smallest guy on a team’s offensive line and let me beat on him.”

I guess he hasn't paid much attention to the size of our OL of late.

• DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Whoa, came off the line a little slow with that last post.

• Dawg19Dawg19 Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm not sure if that's a compliment if Coach Sal wants him lining up against the smallest guy on the O-line hahahaha.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Am I correct that 2019 is a very weak interior DL class, nationally?

• bobbybobby Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior

Do we consider this another "whiff" by Tray Scott?

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We need to hypnotize @JeffSentell so we can get all his secret knowledge about the 2019 class

• Dawg14Dawg14 Posts: 197 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Odd that we would dedicate a whole article on DawgNation to a kid who is not interested in UGA and commits to UF. To me that is a bullet point at the end of an article that just touches on recruits in general.

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jeff could you list all the 2018 commits that have enrolled this June.