Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Guy changed his stuff to look like uga fan. Mr Milton atleast saw the original and knows the truth

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ya know, call me Captain Obvious but the Roquan appearance and the kid tweeting that it's different at Georgia got me thinking about yet another advantage that the Dawgs have. Any number of bigtime programs have NFL alums to impress recruits with but the fact that Athens is so close to Atlanta makes it a lot easier for guys to make it up there. I'm sure that plenty of Bama guys in the NFL love Bama and maybe even like Saban..but are they really going to try to find a flight to Birmingham and then drive/ride another hour plus to drop in and hang with some kids? Or want to hang out in Bham or Ttown?

Add in to that all the camps and such going on in Atlanta/Georgia and location would seem to be an advantage again. The Barn's biggest alum Scam does all of his stuff with kids in Georgia as far as I know. Of course it could just be that I don't hear about the guys who love to spend their off time in Tuscaloosa or Columbus...or Norman FFS lol.

• Options
    Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @scooterdawg

your post reminded me of the camp where Cam like chewed out kids at his camp who were making fun of Cam. 
  • Options
    Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    bmitcham89bmitcham89 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What's sad is that same guy changed his name after to look like a Dawg fan

• Options
    finesse92finesse92 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'll bleed red and black til I die but as you can see Tuscaloosa is actually closer to Birmingham than Athens is to Atlanta. Not really sure how you got to the conclusion you did at all

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The ONLY downside to being the best recruiting staff in the country! But CKS saw it annually in Bryant Denny; so he's goth this at all times I'm EXTREMELY confident. GATA GIG UGLIES!

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I DO agree with what ur saying, because we're basically minor league football until they leave for Sunday's. However, I really DO feel that continuity among a family of ELITE FB players goes a LONG WAY; and doesn't negatively effect HOW or WHO we "go after and offer." But last year how could CU NOT run Bama off the field lol? AT LEAST 4-5 kids running crisp routes that are all 6-4 or better, and can MOVE; ( & WILL get drafted highly to cary on the CU to the league bs.) 5 dlinemen who ALL were drafted & NASTY etc. Those cats played together at least 3 years, and anything less than a natty was moot. They saw tears, sweat and blood each day for those years, and it didn't appear to me that they were anything but focused on the game. And bringin the NC hardware back to village of the d@mned lol!

Cine will start 2 at minimum; Williams IF we flip him ( same), Otis should be the most interesting with the group (but he's one of the main guys I wouldn't wanna be greeted by when the lite comes on in ALL phases); Stokes , Campbell, have at least 2 more years, as Divaad Wilson should show THIS year he;s a player, Cine, Stevenson, Smith, Brini, Poole, Kimber, Webb & anyone I'm not thinking of , I apologize.

This discussion has been closed.