Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we get Milton I'm starting to think that Tank would be a good 2nd back if we don't get Evans or now Chaney Jr. I like the idea of having a decorated homegrown guy in the class. Though looks like he's been at the Barn a lot lately.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

To the in the know guys, IF we decided that we wanted Bigsby and made that clear to him, is he in? Or does it still take some work as we could appear to have been slowplaying him thus far?

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Probably some work but staff would be hard to beat if they want him.
  • Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,407 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IMO he is the #1 need for TE. Arik doesn't seem to have the same opportunity to impress hopefully a reflection of Bailey not Arik.

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I very much want either Arik or DW. I'm not sure which I'd rather have at this point. Of course I'll take both, but as long as we get at least one, I'm a happy Dawg.
  • Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Kinda off topic but a question for @Denmen185.
    This scholly counts toward which class??

• Options
    PapaSanfordPapaSanford Posts: 61 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @PapaStanford Ahh, that's why I've never heard of him. The tweet saying he "earned" a scholly just threw me off. Thanks
  • Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg 
    Did the lsu monster get to van pran or is he gonna reschedule?
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

Sometimes recruits change their minds, as in push back, when timelines set by anyone other than themselves goes public. Kids and their families still like the excitement of a “pop up” commitment.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I wouldn’t go that far but haven’t heard anything yet.  He just didn’t make it to campus, don’t think it’s bigger than that.
This discussion has been closed.