Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I think Rogers might be a little on the crazy side. Just sayin.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Anyone that’s a member inbox Rivals care to comment? From an outside perspective, there stuff seems pretty questionable. I have heard nothing about Rogers from anyone else, and I read LG’s entire two threads too, and they basically added further credence to what we hear over here. 
  • Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Burroughs looks like his effort has fallen off a cliff and is on his way out while Stackhouse is making doe eyes at everybody but us....I’d love to keep him though. 
  • Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg @JeffSentell

Are we realistically in it for Burch?
    seems like mom is pushing for the “fighting sandstorms”
  • Options
    IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Would like to see him show up at end of july
  • Options
    BillerGenieDawgBillerGenieDawg Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

Hearing Lloyd may have rushed his decision and we may still be in it. Wonder if we would take 3 RBs this class - Milton, Lloyd and Tank

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod
    Not sure either of these guys are a take for us
  • Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

No, not at the moment but still making their top schools was worth the post.

Whitehead could be a Tech / Scar / Tenn battle.

Simmons seems pretty open at the moment, not much visits listed

• Options
    AugDawg69AugDawg69 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Again, Flowe is my favorite LB in the class outside of Sherm. He’s going to be a star where ever he goes. If we miss on Sewell, he’ll go to Oregon. If we miss on Flowe, there’s a good chance he’ll be Bama or Clemson bound. Which would hurt more 
  • Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @SoFL_Dawg are you saying we did miss?
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    No prematurely hit send answering a question. 
This discussion has been closed.