Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well that Raym news above is not what i expected. I guess we will see what happens soon enough.

If true and he stays home, does Pittman go hunting or look further into 2021 ? (Assuming here we land SVP).

Id be ok with Pitt starting to lock in on 2021

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Others have said this including @SoFL_Dawg , but I think that we take SVP and call it a day with 4.

• Options
    LORLOR Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    It’s pretty early to look at 2021 if there’s a possibility he could flip another lineman.  Weren’t there some rumors Paris was asking about availability but was told the inn was full? Might be worth revisiting given all the time before now and ESD.
  • Options
  • Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Paris is done to osu.  
  • Options
  • Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm over the moon with Milton and Tank. Would I love Evans? Sure. But I don't really want to see us left hanging like last year.

I've been wanting Milton since last year and I like Tank both as a player and a Georgia kid. Most schools would be over the moon with just Bigsby lol. High cotton. Though if Evans or one of the other 5 stars committed tomorrow I'd wish Tank well. 😉

• Options
    RandomFanRandomFan Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

The word was if we don't land Raym, we'll just stick with SVP and allocate that 5th OL spot to a different position for this cycle.

• Options
    Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Could Chris Morris be a name we could hear for the 5th OL spot? Has that ship sailed?

• Options
    Doubtful on Morris. Staff chose to pass.
  • Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Let’s lock in 2021 OL now
    Donovan Jackson
    Amarius Mims 
    Micah Morris
    Tyler Ferguson 
    To be determined
    At least one should be ready to play right away if needed.

Use the extra 2020 space for best player available, maybe Donell Harris, BJ Ojulari if he keeps playing like he did at opening or Best Deep Threat Receiver to take roof off of coverage
  • Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Looking at offers (Clemson has an impressive OLine class as well while Bama is down bad)...

If Raym is a miss does UGA look back into Lindberg?
  • Options
    Don’t know but I’d expect him to stay in state.
  • Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I’d love to get BJ in the class somehow
  • Options
    BarkingDawgBarkingDawg Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Yeah, it will  be great if we get Raym, a player with his versatility is invaluable. Plus the fact we return the favor for Oklahoma taking our number 1 player last year and maybe 2021.
This discussion has been closed.