Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll be honest...I don't get too excited about TEs in our system. Particularly because they aren't likely to see the field early by position, but if AG and DW are THAT good and we are really going to use them, I'm down.

I just don't want to see two top 10-15 talents in the country used as blockers.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Plugged in guy on 247 says 75% currently. Hoping to get him on campus at the end of the month

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Burch is a similar situation to Raym and maybe worse. If he's a competitor he will go to Clemson or UGA where he will have to excel to get a shot. If he goes to SCAR it's likely based on his mother's influence and he won't be pushed from a football stand point. He will be a good NFL player but won't fulfill his full potential and will be "lost" if he gets drafted by Seattle or another west coast or northern team. Raym is a similar situation where he is appeasing family at the expense of his career.

• dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m sure SCAR is selling the Jadaveon Clowney play and telling Burch he has a better shot at being a higher draft pick @ SCAR rather than UGA. Their new facilities are also a plus. & with his mother wanting him to stay home, I could see USC getting back to 10 wins in 2020 if they pull Burch/Lloyd/Tank/Doty to pair with Hilinski. USC will always have issues with the fact that TA&M is permanent crossover & Clemson is a national power for the foreseeable future.

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tank is coming to UGA and Lloyd is going back up north. Wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up at PSU.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Saw that Feaster, the RB from Clemson, might play at SC this year as a grad transfer. Sadly i wonder if he would be better than anyone they currently have.

• SniperdawgSniperdawg Posts: 39 ✭✭✭ Junior

Feaster to SCar would be like one of our dawgs going to Yeck or Floriduh. I live in the upstate and there are quite a few people who like Feaster, but can’t stand the thought of him going to the chickens.

When you look at it from the perspective that many former athletes sell insurance, cars, etc. because they couldn’t play professionally (not saying that he can’t or won’t), it cuts the ties to the area where he has been looked up to.

• jusdowelljusdowell Posts: 148 ✭✭✭ Junior

One thing I noticed since watching bigsby and callaways offense closely, they run a lot under the center. With these crystal balls coming in for him hopefully we get him cuz he’s been the guy for me. I also think by him playing in that type of system his transition might have him geared to take some snaps early

This discussion has been closed.