Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We need at least a minimum of 500 words sir. We will be waiting

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now I have to go subscribe to dawg insiders?? Never heard of it

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks SoFL_Dawg, only now I am worried that all the DSGBs will be Vols and Barners and then the national recruits will stay home and the markets will crash right before my kids start college /s

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ringo's video (where he said Evans wasn't there) was taken during the day and it looks like Evans arrived later that night.

Not sure if he's just posting photos taken on a prior visit, but the photo above with Ringo & Washington was followed on Evans' Insta story by 2 or 3 pics of him in what looks to be the new LSU locker room. I guess it's possible he made it to Baton Rouge overnight but that seems like a tough trick to pull off.

• HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thank you for the update. This sounds like excellent news...Kirby and Co. really do seem like the best in the business! Cant wait to see how things unfold over the next few months.

• IwantkendallIwantkendall Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

Wonder what went wrong with Washington??

• razorachillesrazorachilles Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2019

@SoFL_Dawg - Can't imagine how busy you've been this weekend so thank you for taking the time to share what you're able with everyone here. To say excitement & interest are high with everyone here would be an understatement (!)

The collection of names that are legitimate potential additions to the 2020 class almost defy belief. Any one of the names being discussed would be the crown jewel of other programs' recruitment class and yet here we are not asking "which one?" but "how many?". An embarrassment of riches, for sure.

Have to say - as impactful as any of these names can be, I feel like Burch is the most critical/important (and that's saying something with this group). Even if he's drawing double teams, that's opening up space for any one of the havoc-makers on the defensive side of the ball while he's on the field. Fingers crossed the staff can make this one happen.

If you're able to answer a "what-if?": if Evans were to choose TAM before his senior season, is it a plausible scenario that a less-than-stellar season by TAM - or a loss vs UGA - would be enough to flip him back to UGA?

Thanks again & Go Dawgs!

*Edit/note that @Kirbstomper - looks like we had similar ideas on simultaneous posts...I agree that TAM's difficult schedule could be an X-Factor

This discussion has been closed.