Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next To Commit To The G 2020

Comments

• Options
    ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited April 2019

Seems like we are not getting many of these early commits. Do expectations need to start relaxing a bit, top 10 instead of top3?

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It'll be top 3 for sure. Too many targets are left and UGA is looking good with more than a few.

• Options
    IwantMekhailIwantMekhail Posts: 301 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    HornedDawgsHornedDawgs Posts: 610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I also think it should be said that this Saturday will be a bad day. I live in Clempson country and Clempsons springing game is this Saturday. They are going to have an extremely impressive recruiting day Saturday with people that we want and others. Nobody will be more upset about it than me but we have to try to stay positive if for nothing else than to not let them have any satisfaction from us freaking out

• Options
    IwantMekhailIwantMekhail Posts: 301 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Any news on the Cincy trio @SoFL_Dawg

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel like this year’s recruiting is kind of a slow burn. And winning cures all. I have no info but I have this gut feeling that if we take care of business, have an undefeated season and win the SEC convincingly we’re going to see a lot of flips on or up to signing day.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, I think as long as they have been on campus for a visit there is a chance.

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe it's because of the love they are both showing for each other and the fact that he's announcing on a former DAWGS bday. I could be VERY wrong, but I honestly think he MAY shock the cfb recruiting world n become a DAWG. Have zero to assume this other than the fact that he's worked with Edwards for a few yrs now. Doing it on a guys bday that was such a DGD, and it also being Gday; the room just looks smoky. But again I could be way off the mark. He's definitely my favourite WR in this class!

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    NCDawg4NCDawg4 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thanks for the insight Jeff as always!

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell Thank you. Very much valued. I didn't see one thing, though. Why does UGA seem to drag out its commitments versus other top ranked teams like Bammer and Clemp...? Bammer is the closest to UGA's situation per your description above. Yet is has commitments from many. Is the lack of commitments now Kirby's preference? I recall reading that he wanted recruits to think things over and be sure of their choice. Is it the board? Any reason why Bammer would see its needs more closely and finely tuned than UGA?

I thought that 2019 might be the model. Happy for the confirmation.

This discussion has been closed.