Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Dawgnation roll call

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A lot of Carrolltonians in here!!!!

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@spradlin24 said:
    Born in Carrollton, GA. Grew up in Mount Zion most of my life except for military travels, but now live in Villa Rica. My children attend MZ High and Middle Schools though.

I was born in 1986 at Tanner Hospital. My mom went to Carrollton High. I moved to Norcross in 91'.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@Teddy said:

@Kasey said:

@UGAJ0E said:
    Downtown augusta!

Gotta hit that sweetwater bar

Stillwater*

In my defense I may have had too many and I don’t live in Augusta any more

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@Teddy said:

@Kasey said:

@UGAJ0E said:
    Downtown augusta!

Gotta hit that sweetwater bar

Stillwater*

In my defense I may have had too many and I don’t live in Augusta any more

I was just refreshing your memory.

• Options
    jc30116jc30116 Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ColaDawg86 said:

@spradlin24 said:
    Born in Carrollton, GA. Grew up in Mount Zion most of my life except for military travels, but now live in Villa Rica. My children attend MZ High and Middle Schools though.

I was born in 1986 at Tanner Hospital. My mom went to Carrollton High. I moved to Norcross in 91'.

Way to make me feel old. LOL

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Grew up in Brunswick, did Army time in Vietnam, now retired in Anderson, SC. Lots of Dawg fans in Clemson territory.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@ColaDawg86 said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@jc30116 said:
    Carrollton originally. Toledo OH now.

I'm still right here in C'Town!!!!

I was born in Carrollton, still have family in Bremen and Temple.

I lived a block from West Ga, College from 1988 to 1992.

Where did you live ?I'll bet I went right by your place lots of times. Since I taught at UWG during that period, I wonder if I had you for a class. I taught psychology courses, including sports psychology?

• Options
    spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ColaDawg86 said:

@spradlin24 said:

I was born in 1981 at Tanner.

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@AndersonDawg said:
    Grew up in Brunswick, did Army time in Vietnam, now retired in Anderson, SC. Lots of Dawg fans in Clemson territory.

Lived in Camden County for some time. My dad was Navy. 912 love.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ooltewah, TN and my family is from all over Georgia.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A lot of folks here from Ooltewah. I just spent the rainy weekend at the Summit of Softball.

• Options
    ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BrooklynDawg said:

@AndersonDawg said:

Born and raised in Camden county. Only made it out for college. Raising my kids here now.

• Options

@ugadawgs07 said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

@AndersonDawg said:

Born and raised in Camden county. Only made it out for college. Raising my kids here now.

Born here in Brooklyn. Went to school in Camden, left for better opportunity.

• Options
    ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@BrooklynDawg said:

@ugadawgs07 said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

@AndersonDawg said:

Yeah, not much opportunity here. Have to go down to Jax, but for the most part it’s quiet.

• Options

@jc30116 said:

@ColaDawg86 said:

@spradlin24 said:

Way to make me feel old. LOL

You're not old just wiser.

• Options

@spradlin24 said:

@ColaDawg86 said:

@spradlin24 said:

That is awesome!

• Options

@spradlin24 said:

@ColaDawg86 said:

@spradlin24 said:

That is awesome!

• Options

@ugadawgs07 said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

@ugadawgs07 said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

@AndersonDawg said:

Yeah, not much opportunity here. Have to go down to Jax, but for the most part it’s quiet.

Very true. I worked on base, which helped. I eventually got tired of the glass ceilings and came back to NY. I miss my car, legally carrying, and my DAWGS. There are a lot of dawg fans here and seems like more everyday. College Game Day was definitely an experense to see.