Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Let me explain my thinking, then i'm out of here...

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Somebody's more insecure about their internet likes than a struggling coed that posts videos of herself dancing in a bikini in a starbucks bathroom on instagram

You might want to copyright that one.

Back in my day, we got busy in the Burger King bathroom...

Seeing a **** dancing in a BK or Mickey Ds bathroom would be like a tacit admission of very serious STDs these days

It was always a bad sign.
    I can't imagine a healthy person taking pride in ''for a good time call ******** that ended with their phone number being on a crapper stall.

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Somebody's more insecure about their internet likes than a struggling coed that posts videos of herself dancing in a bikini in a starbucks bathroom on instagram

Seeing a **** dancing in a BK or Mickey Ds bathroom would be like a tacit admission of very serious STDs these days

Huh. Well, have it your way. I'm lovin' it.

Good luck my friend. Wrap your sausage tight and don't eat the tuna.

• Options

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

To quote Madonna, ''like a sturgeon''

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Have It Your Way. I'm Lovin' It. (ring any bells? BK and M-Ds? Hint hint)

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

No need to explain it just remember to wash your groin area with bleach. That's all I'm saying buddy. I don't judge.
    (It's all a joke anyway hint hint)

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Next to "What is wrong with recruiting" this is the stupidest post on here.

It starts with someone saying they are leaving, but not really leaving, and ends in a BK bathroom doing the chicken dance.

• Options

@BamaDawg said:

It starts with someone saying they are leaving, but not really leaving, and ends in a BK bathroom doing the chicken dance.

It's art for art's sake. or farts for farts sake, something like that.

• Options
    edited June 2018

@BamaDawg said:

We're not done yet, please give us a chance to enrich your life with stories of betrayal, hookers, blow, and disloyal hos. Then hopefully we'll wrap it all up with jokes about how Tennessee fans are all inbred and how South Carolina fans love coc k.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Regarding the original post: If you use those “small” details, aka incorrect statements, to support your argument, then yes they will be pointed out.

Guys, he started this thread earlier today right after I pointed out several incorrect statements he made on several threads. He lashes out when he’s confronted on his inaccurate statements.

• Options

@Teddy said:
    Regarding the original post: If you use those “small” details, aka incorrect statements, to support your argument, then yes they will be pointed out.

Guys, he started this thread earlier today right after I pointed out several incorrect statements he made on several threads. He lashes out when he’s confronted on his inaccurate statements.

Obsess away.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:

Scary indeed, and just to think, we have 2 more months to go before kick off.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Teddy said:

Obsess away.

Yes, you’re clearly obsessing about me when you start a thread about it. Cheers

• Options
    edited June 2018

@DawgBones said:

@BamaDawg said:

I pledge to learn to fart Mozart's entire 41st Symphony by then, it's the least I can do for my fans.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

At this point I’d settle for sec media days

• Options

@DawgBones said:

@BamaDawg said:

Snowflakes are falling on my head

• Options
    edited June 2018

Can anyone read the thread on CBS' site about Nolan riding on a booster's private jet? Timely summaries would be appreciated. Should provide good laughs

• Options

I'm considering brushing off my master fart of the 2nd movement of Mozart's #20 piano concerto in D minor, for after the first home game. It's quite lovely.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

No need to explain it just remember to wash your groin area with bleach. That's all I'm saying buddy. I don't judge.

Oh. We have the meats.

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OMG this thread is an embarrassment .... Lets talk about the DAWS. Dang it y’all!!

• Options

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@moos said:

@DawgBones said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Oh. We have the meats.

Sublime marketing at its finest