Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Dawgnation Invasion Pt. 2?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@dawgnms said:

@BrooklynDawg said:

@dawgnms said:

@BrooklynDawg said:
    This will be hard to do because LSU fans don't sell tickets outside of the state. Would love to be wrong here.

I got 4 from a 50 year season ticket holder at face value

I'm talking about masses, not individual tickets. I'm talking the ND game, WLCP last year, the Rose Bowl, and the SEC title game. Those games had DawgNation MASSES, not individuals. Let's not drag the details. We seen what USCjr looked like for us 2 years ago. We know what LSU looks like every year for other teams. Do I really have to mention the Barn? Their fans do not let masses invade their stadium. Individual success does not count for crowd noise.

You said LSU fans don't sell tickets out of state. I bought 4 from an LSU fan who lives in Naw Leans and I live in Mississippi, you said NOTHING else.....what am I supposed to do read your mind or what......so don't shout at me about MASSES....plenty of tickets available just have to know someone....

1. I can't shout at you, you aren't in presence. 2. How many Ga fans were at the game making disruptive noise that affected the game like last year, none. 3. The largest presence we had there was when we beat them in 08, and they were still loader than our crowd who was peppered in the stands. You knew what I meant when you read what I said. Their diehards do not sell to out of towners. They are not ND fans who are spoiled with tradition. You was there so you know. Nobody said you can't get in the game. No stadium can just not sell some tickets to the opposing side. I'm saying from the MASSES stand point to put emphasis. Don't get sensitive. We are fans here. You debating 1 aspect and not seeing the whole truth.
  • Options
    dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,175 mod

The truth is I got 4 tickets from an LSU fan who you said they would not sell to an out of stater lmao

• Options
    CharlestowneDawgCharlestowneDawg Posts: 211 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Y'all save that salt for the 4th of July spread.

• Options

@dawgnms said:
    The truth is I got 4 tickets from an LSU fan who you said they would not sell to an out of stater lmao

You dragging it man, have a nice day.

• Options

@CharlestowneDawg said:
    Y'all save that salt for the 4th of July spread.

Agreed sir. Go DAWGS!!!