Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

NCAA decision schedule for DRob?

ACPEPPER24ACPEPPER24 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

Has anyone seen a timeline for the NCAA decision regarding DRob's availability for 2018?

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

ncaa doesn’t run on a timeline sadly

• Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@brentwilson said:

True--unless there is something in it for them. They can be as useless as government bureaucrats, and just as dim-witted.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Shouldn't be much longer

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigGAdawg said:

@brentwilson said:

True--unless there is something in it for them. They can be as useless as government bureaucrats, and just as dim-witted.

@BigGAdawg you are giving those i d i o t s at the NCAA WAY TOO MUCH credit!!! Those complete morons couldn’t find their own b u t t s with a map, & both hands!!!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    The NCAA will probably announce its decision Sept 1st at 2:31.

Do you have inside sources? Are you comfortable naming them, or at least giving some information about them. Is that EST or CST?

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

haha

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Do you have inside sources? Are you comfortable naming them, or at least giving some information about them. Is that EST or CST?

One minute after Austin Peay kickoff.
    That's still better than the Kolton Houston decision. I think Kolton had grandkids by the time he was cleared by the NCAA.

• Options
    JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:
    Shouldn't be much longer

Hope you're right. The Kolton Houston disaster is still fresh in my mind.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:
    I'm leery of this NCAA deep state and its lack of transparency

they often answer to no one and it's time the light was shone on them and they were put in their place.