Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

New Forum layout

DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This new layout and color scheme for the Dawgnation forum is killing my eyes! What is going on here exactly?

Comments

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate it! I may eventually get used to it but not impressed with the first look.

• AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I prefer the black

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I suggest giving it some time. The format makes a smaller view, unless I do not have 'the view' set properly - ? For the Home page: It has some nice features, such as the highlight for new posts (doesn't show here) Plus it has a darker blue for unread posts.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As with many improvements, it stinks. Why mess with a good thing?

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess the term "change for the sake of change" applies here. Revert please!

• joe_rush45joe_rush45 Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ Junior

It looks like UF’s site ; NO BUENO !!

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope they also spent time fixing bugs if they were gonna work on the forum.

The new look is a downgrade. Although FirePlugDawg is right about the column with all the comments being more compact which is a plus.

The old look of the web site was one of my favorite web sites I went to.

I’m looking for a way to change settings back to a dark theme, not finding anything yet.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s especially bad for mobile users :(

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hate it. Was just thinking yesterday how nice our forum was compared to others. Now this. Horrible.

I'm overly bothered by this. Like, really inexplicably mad about it.

Let's pull a Tennessee and create such a fury that they have no choice but to backtrack this poorly thought out decision.

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

GOT ME LIKE...

• ACPEPPER24ACPEPPER24 Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ Junior

This change is NOT GOOD!

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

Unpopular opinion:

I do enjoy how the pics don't take up the whole page now...

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Okay, so if you like it you should comment that here. So far the feedback is negative. Hopefully the mods are paying attention.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is ghost mod back?

I started a poll. Weird that nobody asked us first. I mean, the banner is blue! ****? Blue? Are we Florida now?

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just keep the Titillium font and I'm cool....