Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Need Advice from Past and Current Subscribers to 247 Sports

ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Today, until midnight, 247 has a promo where you pay for one month and get 4 months free.

I know it’s only $10 but I don’t want to pay for duplicate subject matter.

Is 5 months for $10 dollars something you would recommend?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

IMO you get great high level info from the staff and there’s a few users that clearly have inside knowledge of recruiting info. I rarely read the articles I just read the message boards and share PM with users. You’ll have to ignore the political bs and attacks that frequently happen though.

Dawgnation offers more in depth detail and much better written articles. 5 months for the price of one is worth the trial to make your own assessment imo.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks @SoFL_Dawg, I am signed up till 12/26.

I was surprised to continue to see ads but Norton Ad Blocker took care of that problem.