Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Who was the mystery visitor?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SavannahDawg1SavannahDawg1 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Rambo Hunter

I accidently hit Rambo fwiw lol

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Personally, this shouldnt even be discussed. If the player is concerned about privacy, all it might take is someone guessing the name and claiming a source to cause said prospect to unjustifiably feel like he has been betrayed.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@SavannahDawg1 said:
    I am almost positive it was OP. He wasnt at Auburn. I can tell you that he was in Atlanta at the Braves game. The ALMOST NO NO..

What is the connection between the Braves game and a visit to Athens Friday? No follow.

• Options
    AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@FirePlugDawg said:

@SavannahDawg1 said:
    I am almost positive it was OP. He wasnt at Auburn. I can tell you that he was in Atlanta at the Braves game. The ALMOST NO NO..

What is the connection between the Braves game and a visit to Athens Friday? No follow.

I guess if he was at the Braves game then he couldn't have been in Auburn, thus making it possible that he could have scooted over to Athenstown at some point.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@SavannahDawg1 said:

i can guarantee to you he was at auburn

• Options
    Chris Hinton

@AgDawg said:

@FirePlugDawg said:

@SavannahDawg1 said:

I guess if he was at the Braves game then he couldn't have been in Auburn, thus making it possible that he could have scooted over to Athenstown at some point.

or he was at auburn friday and saturday and on the way home he went to the braves game

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@SavannahDawg1 said:

pics or it didn't happen :D

• Options
    Chris Hinton

@greygoose01 said:

@brentwilson said:

@SavannahDawg1 said:

here you go

• Options
    AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@brentwilson said:

@greygoose01 said:

@brentwilson said:

@SavannahDawg1 said:

here you go

But was this on Saturday or when? If he wasn't there on Friday that leaves the door open.

I believe someone has added that the recruit in question is listed as SDE. May or may not be factual.

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My guess would be Pickering or Hinton

• Options
    BrianDawgBrianDawg Posts: 186 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Nathan Pickering

@coastaldawg said:
    My guess would be Pickering or Hinton

Both would be amazing!

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod
    Chris Hinton

If it was a surprise then one would ASSume that we would have heard about it... Clay Webb wasn't a surprise? Just thinking.

• Options
    JKFlyfishJKFlyfish Posts: 558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Nathan Pickering

On 247 some posters hinted that their sources said it was a SDE currently committed elsewhere. Who knows if that's true, but that would narrow it down to Hinton or Pickering. I'm really thinking Pickering.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Rambo Hunter

If we learn who it was it will no longer be a mystery. I like having the mysterious floating around out there. Kind of adds some excitement...kind of like Christmas.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Chris Hinton

@JKFlyfish said:
    On 247 some posters hinted that their sources said it was a SDE currently committed elsewhere. Who knows if that's true, but that would narrow it down to Hinton or Pickering. I'm really thinking Pickering.

Don't forget about Pickens

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Other

Zacch Pickens

• Options
    Chris Hinton

@12ed said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Zacch Pickens

I like

HOLY CHIT IM GETTING DEJA VU OVER HERE

Way better avatar lmao

• Options
    Chris Hinton

@12ed said:

@VALDOSTADAWG said:

@12ed said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Zacch Pickens

I like

HOLY CHIT IM GETTING DEJA VU OVER HERE

Way better avatar lmao

I know right?

These fools won't change their avatars I'll just 1-up their asses

How much typing does it take to get those arms? Asking for a friend.