Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Marlin’s Ureña does the most disrespectful thing in Baseball

brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

nailed Acuña in the elbow on the first pitch

Comments

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yup, he's slime.

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ida like to see him stand in the box for his at bat though

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@RPMdawg said:

We’re in the same division, we’ll see him plenty the rest of his career.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoroDawg said:

@RPMdawg said:

We’re in the same division, we’ll see him plenty the rest of his career.

May be a short one

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Then throw to first before a pitch. This is bs

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Complete bush league. What did he do That they didn't like? Hit every pitch over the fence. They ain't good enough to stop him and they're mad at HIM? I wish Bobby was still here. We would be throwin hands.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Him and Mattingly should be thrown out of baseball forever

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

“It was a 95mph plus fast ball. That is in the 99 percentile of pitches urena has thrown this year and the fastest pitch he has EVER thrown on a first pitch.”

I love Snit. Ender was HOT! I’m glad to see that, I think he gets the perception at times of being a “me” guy since he tries to catch everything.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope s it goes to “visit” urena and urena “slips on a bar of soap”

• Options
    DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BiffLowman said:
    Complete bush league. What did he do That they didn't like? Hit every pitch over the fence. They ain't good enough to stop him and they're mad at HIM? I wish Bobby was still here. We would be throwin hands.

Id10ts were scared he'd lead off another game (4th in a row)? with a hr. Lol

• Options

it makes me sick to even watch this game right now

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

I'm damm fired up. I wish I was there using my coaching voice.

• Options

@BiffLowman said:

@brentwilson said:

I'm damm fired up. I wish I was there using my coaching voice.

i know for sure my voice would be gone. i just got tickets the other night to see the Braves on Friday. i was really looking forward to seeing my favorite player play.

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DirtDawg said:

@BiffLowman said:

Id10ts were scared he'd lead off another game (4th in a row)? with a hr. Lol

Would probably have been the most attention the pathetic Marlins had gotten all season. That team is a joke. Jeter trades their best player to the Yankees, brings in washed up Mattingly, and their potential fanbase hates them because the taxpayers paid for their **** stadium plus they've been screwed over by bad ownership for decades. Hope Acuna is alright.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would hope that the Marlins skipper didn’t have anything to do with that crap. Loved Snit going off.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:
    nailed Acuña in the elbow on the first pitch

Throwing at an opposing player has historically kind of showed respect for the targeted hitter.
    It showed the other team feared his bat.

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After the game, the Dbag, Urena, said he had no idea why the Braves were upset. That’s as bad as what he did in the game. I’m hoping Acuna is ok, because it looked bad.

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2018

He threw his glove down as soon as he hit him. He knew w.t.f he did. Cheap shot to say the least. Scumbag ought to get suspended for 10 days

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MWm-WBSqN8
    If you want to get mad again...
    If you have doubts that it was intentional look at Urena's left foot. I vote to sit him for the remainder of the season, no pay.