Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Marlin’s Ureña does the most disrespectful thing in Baseball

2»

Comments

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And to top it off Keith Hernandez should be fired and forever band from broadcasting baseball after what he said about it. What a bum.

• Options
    cotesviewcotesview Posts: 3 ✭✭ Sophomore

urena is a classless and gutless scumbag. He fears he is unable to beat Acuna with his arm, so he throws at him. He needs to be suspended for 10+ games and miss a couple of starts. Let's see if the MLB has a backbone and does that; otherwise, they are gutless and afraid of the players union.

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dbrown7494 said:
    And to top it off Keith Hernandez should be fired and forever band from broadcasting baseball after what he said about it. What a bum.

That guy still hasn’t put down his crack pipe. What if Ronny’s elbow was shattered. For what? The Marlins? The Stripers could give those guys a run right now.

I don’t care who’s fault it was. I’m waiting for an Apology to my man Ronny.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MWm-WBSqN8
    If you want to get mad again...
    If you have doubts that it was intentional look at Urena's left foot. I vote to sit him for the remainder of the season, no pay.

Throwing at an opposing hitter who has been lighting up your team is one thing, I go back far enough that isn't such a big deal to me. Throwing it 97 mph is a big deal though. Even in the 1970s that was very uncool. If Mattingly ordered that he should be suspended, the pitcher should get at least a month suspension.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cotesview said:
    urena is a classless and gutless scumbag. He fears he is unable to beat Acuna with his arm, so he throws at him. He needs to be suspended for 10+ games and miss a couple of starts. Let's see if the MLB has a backbone and does that; otherwise, they are gutless and afraid of the players union.

I think you're making an assumption where the union is concerned. Acuna is also in the union and no player wants to be targeted with a 97 mph pitch.