Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Is there another team you enjoy watching?

Comments

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WildDawg said:
    @Tdub0199 ...just pause to admire the Brasil Volleyball team. Relax and enjoy...presented to you by FirePlugDawg...what a gracious dude.

I would but dude stalks me, it's kind of creepy....

• dawgbybirthdawgbybirth Posts: 701 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UM live across the street watched all the nata's and big matchups during their hayday.

• DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 532 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The only team I pull for other than the Dawgs is Indiana. My uncle took me to my first college game up there. He was a huge Indiana fan. Indiana got the snot knocked out of them by Purdue. I'll never forget my uncle's "We'll get 'em next year' on the ride back to his house. He taught me how to be loyal to my team.

• BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah @Tdub0199 relax buddy. Just think in 8 day’s we will be 1-0, that should make you feel better. Go Dawgs!!!!

• benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I root for the falcons, jags, and browns in the nfl.
    Only the dawgs and KSU is my FCS team.
    Any dawgs going to the season opener @GSU?

@BigDawgEatin said:
    Yeah @Tdub0199 relax buddy. Just think in 8 day’s we will be 1-0, that should make you feel better. Go Dawgs!!!!

Dude, I just don't get why you down vote everything I say????? Like out of the 98 dv's I have, you are guilty for 94-96 of them.... I just don't get your infatuation with me... I'm not homo bro!!!

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

Dude, I just don't get why you down vote everything I say????? Like out of the 98 dv's I have, you are guilty for 94-96 of them.... I just don't get your infatuation with me... I'm not homo bro!!!

Get a life man. It’s not that serious. Go chill with the family and enjoy life. You are embarrassing yourself Bro!

edited August 2018

@BigDawgEatin said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

Get a life man. It’s not that serious. Go chill with the family and enjoy life. You are embarrassing yourself Bro!

Get a life??? I've probably been on more vacations this year than you have in the last ten years. Me embarrassing myself??? you're acting like a f*cking child... you can't even explain what you're deal is... I'm done with you!!!

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Atlanta...
    ...United!!!

As for other CFB teams, I flip around and watch the exciting games

• DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Valdosta State. Last Georgia program to win a championship in college football.

edited August 2018

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@Tdub0199 said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

Get a life??? I've probably been on more vacations this year than you have in the last ten years. Me embarrassing myself??? you're acting like a f*cking child... you can't even explain what you're deal is... I'm done with you!!!

Slow clap you win. Vacation? What are you trying to brag about here? Maybe you’re trying to say you have more time and money. If so, good for you. But I work hard everyday and I provide what’s needed . I’m glad you can afford multiple vacation big man.

Now that the season is here every Saturday is a vacation for me!

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@Tdub0199 said:

Get a life??? I've probably been on more vacations this year than you have in the last ten years.

US Senator or US Congressman?

Lol

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@orlando said:

@JRT812 said:
    Falcons & motocross/supercross.

Second that. Not many motox tracks around anymore, miss the days of watching Mike Brown, Lusk and others every weekend.

Brownie is one of favorites. There are a few tracks still in TN, but it’s not like it used to be. You have to travel hours away to find a good track.

• orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:

@orlando said:

@JRT812 said:
    Falcons & motocross/supercross.

Second that. Not many motox tracks around anymore, miss the days of watching Mike Brown, Lusk and others every weekend.

Brownie is one of favorites. There are a few tracks still in TN, but it’s not like it used to be. You have to travel hours away to find a good track.

For sure. There was a time that between here and Calhoun you could catch Brown, Lusk, Ramsey, Dukes and early on Bradshaw and Turpin.