Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Introduction

JoeClarkJoeClark Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself...
I've been visiting the site for about 2-3 years now and have just now decided to make a login and add to some of the conversations.
I don't have any inside information and don't happen to be an alum of the school - actually my alma mater is undefeated since it's inception because we never had a football team ( Go Southern Poly Hornets! ) but I love UGA football.
Anyway - enjoyed refreshing the forum last season and reading the comments while watching the game even with the meltdowns before the inevitable wins.
That is all...

Comments

• Options
    VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

Welcome aboard!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    Welcome aboard!

Ditto. I recall when Sothern Poly had some nice hoops teams, back in the 80's.

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Happy to have ya!

• Options
    ECdawgECdawg Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

Much like you, I am new to posting but have been reading a couple of years. Welcome to the board.

"We Are GEORGIA "

• Options
    Lefty13Lefty13 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Welcome aboard.

• Options
    AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any Dawg fan is welcome. Enjoy a wonderful season.