Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

I don't mean to gloat but...

BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

H>E>L>L> yes I do! Check out the volnation forum. There is some classic stuff. At the beginning of the game they are talking how Pruitt will be one of "the all-time greats" because he went for it on the first series. They don't really feel the same now, I bet.

Comments

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gloat away biff bro

• Options
    RabidawgRabidawg Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

Its the Fulmer curse. Just because you hire him back dpnt break the "FULMER CURSE". They are doomed.

• Options

@Kasey said:
    Anyone seen @NYCVolunteer ?

Waiting

• Options
    BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JRT812 said:
    Gloat away biff bro

Consider it done!

• Options
    ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

GLOAT DAWG I'm with you. GLOAT AGAIN TOMORROW, and the next day.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What does GLOAT stand for ? The Greatest …...Of All Time. What does the L stand for?

• Options
    StatDawgStatDawg Posts: 34 ✭ Freshman

Considering how bad Tenn was last year, I think they played a good game against WV

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@StatDawg said:
    Considering how bad Tenn was last year, I think they played a good game against WV

40-14 is not a good game bro
    They still S U ck

• Options
    jgf1031jgf1031 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tennessee just looked bad. Not much improved from last year from what I cant tell. Where's that cocky prick NYCVol? Lol

• Options

@jgf1031 said:
    Tennessee just looked bad. Not much improved from last year from what I cant tell. Where's that cocky prick NYCVol? Lol

Still waiting

• Options
    ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,042 mod

@StatDawg said:

Lol! Good game in the sense they manage to score 14 points.....

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

@JRT812 said:

@jgf1031 said:

Still waiting

Well if we beat the vols he owes me a slice of pizza. He better not disappear or I'm going to make it Di Fara pizza where it's four dollars a slice and an hour long wait time

• Options

@Kasey said:

@JRT812 said:

@jgf1031 said:

Still waiting

Well if we beat the vols he owes me a slice of pizza. He better not disappear or I'm going to make it Di Fara pizza where it's four dollars a slice and an hour long wait time

Listen kasey bro, I got you if he doesn’t back his word. I’m in middle Tennessee and we have a local mom and pop Italian joint named papa Johns. They serve pizza and will hook ya up.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:
    What does GLOAT stand for ? The Greatest …...Of All Time. What does the L stand for?

from Google:

gloat
    ɡlōt
    verb
    contemplate or dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure.
    "his enemies gloated over his death"
    synonyms: delight, relish, take great pleasure, revel, rejoice, glory, exult, triumph, crow; More
    nouninformal
    an act of gloating.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Or you could just say "Schadenfreude".

• Options
    RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgBones said:
    Or you could just say "Schadenfreude".

I can't. Lol

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate