Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Falcons game

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone watching? Julio looks good but Ryan has been kinda shaky. Defense is swarming tonight but getting boned by the refs. Guess they’re scared of the philly degenerates in the crowd.

Comments

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My Falcons ain’t looking hot. Defense looks good though.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

Big challenge here. I have a prop bet that there will be a play over 45.5 yards.

Edit: The officiating is garbage.

• Options

It looked like a catch to me but I’m sure they’ll probably uphold the ruling. Can always fall back on the evidence.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Game's going as expected- all the money came in on the Falcons and the under. If we can escape with a win I don't care what it looks like.

• Options

Wow. Philly can throw it into the ground from inside the end zone but Ryan gets a grounding call. Horrible officiating as usual.

• Options
    edited September 2018

Neal injury could be serious. Non contact.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

Yeah, hope Neal didn’t tear anything. On a side note; why is Sark still employed? He needs to go back to drinking

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pitiful red zone offense in first half.

• Options

Defensive players dropping like flys right now. Not looking good

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

Red Zone playcalling is sh*t (Sark may be on the juice again), penalties, do we have a S&C program??? Refs???? Julio made that catch!!!!

• Options

I’m seriously not sure that I can watch NFL football anymore. The officiating is so bad. And they haven’t even thrown a lowering the head penalty yet. I’m sure they’ll find a way to throw one if the Falcons somehow get back into it.

• Options

Ugh. Ryan is secretly playing like garbage.

• Options

@scooterdawg said:

Yeah, he’s missing his spots pretty bad this game.

• Options

Ryan has been one of the most overrated players for a while. Especially based on his contract.

• Options

@scooterdawg said:

One of worst kept secrets in NFL.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s time to let Matt Ryan go

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Our offense looks horrible. It has all pre-season, and no one worried. Now, we should worry. Matt Ryan isn’t sharp.

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:
    Pitiful red zone offense in first half.

Still looking bad, interception inside the 10. Man, they’re struggling.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sarkisian seems to have gotten worse.
    Ryan is crap in his offense as well. Everybody knows where he's going with the ball, It's just force it in to Julio.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:
    It’s time to let Matt Ryan go

That isn't how The NFL operates. As frustrating as he's been after his great 2016 season, he's still far better than pot luck with a cast off.