Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Mizzou Game

yeatesprudenyeatespruden Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

I'm gonna be at the Georgia Mizzou game on saturday, and I live in Missouri so all of my friends are raving about how close of a game it is going to be. I don't see that though, they're strength is obviously Drew Lock he can sling it as good as anyone in the conference. But yall the best part of our D is our secondary, I don't think its gonna be close at all, we'll put up another 40+

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ADDICTED2DAWGSADDICTED2DAWGS Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ Junior

Yep we will score 40+ not sure how many they will score but I say we beat them comfortably

• Options
    MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@yeatespruden said:
    I'm gonna be at the Georgia Mizzou game on saturday, and I live in Missouri so all of my friends are raving about how close of a game it is going to be. I don't see that though, they're strength is obviously Drew Lock he can sling it as good as anyone in the conference. But yall the best part of our D is our secondary, I don't think its gonna be close at all, we'll put up another 40+

Where you at in Missouri? I'm in Springfield. Alot of Arkansas and Oklahoma fans here

• Options
    PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The best part of our defense is not our secondary.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PlayHurt said:

It’s not?

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Forecast Sat in CO MO is rain - whose that favor ? I say the good guys

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

It’s not?

I think it’s the d line

• Options
    willpruden3willpruden3 Posts: 102 ✭✭✭ Junior

yup i expect to see the bleachers cleared out by the second half. I will have good seats for the second half.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

@Kasey said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@PlayHurt said:

It’s not?

I think it’s the d line

That’s an interesting take...sarcasm much?

Edit: LOL in case that wasn’t clear.

• Options
    tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@skidmarks said:

Id say the team that runs the ball. Water has this weird affect on catching

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DD supposed to have brought physical running game to mizz ou ,
    Wonder if he still has those orange game day pants ?

• Options
    yeatesprudenyeatespruden Posts: 28 ✭✭ Sophomore

@MODawg said:

@yeatespruden said:

Where you at in Missouri? I'm in Springfield. Alot of Arkansas and Oklahoma fans here

Im from st louis

• Options
    Pete1975Pete1975 Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think the whole defense is good and will get better with experience. We have great athletes on defense but most of the defense is young but will get better with playing time.

• Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The guy that says their offensive line is better than ours hahaha

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mighty Purdue had 575 yards passing against Mizzou. 575 and 70% completion rate! That is absurd. Pretty sure Fromm/Fields will have no problem moving the ball. This will be a bloodbath. Mizzou thinks its still in the B12. You have to play defense in the SEC.

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh, and just because everyone is worried about UGA’s lack of sacks...Mizzou has 6 sacks so far this season to our 1. However, Mizzou is second to last in the SEC in passing defense. They are averaging 305 yards per game, 8.1 YPA. UGA is at 157 yards, 4.8 YPA. Just pointing out that sack count is pretty irrelevant.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@skidmarks said:

Id say the team that runs the ball. Water has this weird affect on catching

LOL!!!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

So pleased to see Missouri this week in week number 4!!! The schedule DOES set up SOOOO perfectly with increasing amounts of difficulty, and the challenges are increased too, with each passing game this year... we couldn't ask for a better set up to Georgia's schedule for developing the younger Georgia players to have them ready for December, and January too!!!

• Options
    EastAtlDawgEastAtlDawg Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we don’t put up at least 50 on Missouri I will be highly disappointed Purdue put up over 500 yards against Mizzou.Purdue is a team who lost to Northwestern and Eastern Michigan at home! Purdue is 0-3 and played Mizzou really close only losing 40-37. We should kill Mizzou they have small corners and big linebackers who are suited for run defense but they aren’t fast more like 4.8 speed type of linebackers. There defensive line is probably the best part of there defense.Outside of Terry Beckner there defensive tackle I don’t see to much talent on the defensive line that scares me.They might score a touchdown or two throwing the ball but we will lock it up for the most part. Are secondary is better this year.

Final score 51-17 Georgia

• Options
    MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@EastAtlDawg said:
    If we don’t put up at least 50 on Missouri I will be highly disappointed Purdue put up over 500 yards against Mizzou.Purdue is a team who lost to Northwestern and Eastern Michigan at home! Purdue is 0-3 and played Mizzou really close only losing 40-37. We should kill Mizzou they have small corners and big linebackers who are suited for run defense but they aren’t fast more like 4.8 speed type of linebackers. There defensive line is probably the best part of there defense.Outside of Terry Beckner there defensive tackle I don’t see to much talent on the defensive line that scares me.They might score a touchdown or two throwing the ball but we will lock it up for the most part. Are secondary is better this year.

Final score 51-17 Georgia

That final looks good to me