Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Stevenson CBs to...

AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited October 2018 in General

Miami. One from Wiltfong and the other from Warren. W T F

Comments

• Options
    GeauxDawgsSicEmGeauxDawgsSicEm Posts: 62 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2018

Was wondering about this, thanks for posting.

IDK what's going on, Stevenson was trending HARD to UGA over the summer... Are he and Jadon close? There must be a correlation here?

• Options
    AgDawgAgDawg Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@GeauxDawgsSicEm said:
    Was wondering about this, thanks for posting.

IDK what's going on, Stevenson was trending HARD to UGA over the summer... Are he and Jadon close? There must be a correlation here?

Haven't heard of a connection, but not sure. Not really stressing just yet though. I mean it's Richt....

Does make Cine, Elam, and DJ Daniel more interesting

• Options
    MinnesotaDawgMinnesotaDawg Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ugh. We'll see, I guess.

I must say, that I'm much less confident when a player trends a certain way a long time before signing day or a planned commitment. CBs for guys like Fields last year, Pappoe...were all over the place many months before a commitment occurred....and those hard trends ended up being meaningless.

In this case, it's not a good sign when we have a CB shift so close to expected commitment.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2018

Don’t shoot...just asked, was told it’s a toss up. Normally not a cause of concern but of the silents exiting the reveal, Stevenson was said to be one of them.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

UGA recruiting is beginning to fall

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Trending home to stay at Miami, makes sense. Toss up still and a lot of season to still play out.

No need to chicken little just yet

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We won’t fall out of the top 5