Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

TRASH!!!!!!!!

BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate


«1

Comments

  • GrayDawgGrayDawg Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I get it... Gator fans eat at Hooters = Trash.

  • bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Forgive me... I don’t understand

  • greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @bmauldin said:
    Forgive me... I don’t understand

    Looks like the trash truck already came on Sunday or Monday :D

  • PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    I think the point is that Gators don’t know which way is up.

  • PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @12ed said:

    @PerroGrande said:
    I think the point is that Gators don’t know which way is up.

    I'm kinda sure it's photoshitted.
    Look closely, the pixel thingies are kinda "meh" on those chitcans, and something is very wrong with that picture of Will Smith holding a jersey that says Lol Wayne

    Ok, on second glance, we’ll have to disagree to disrepectfully agree.

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @12ed said:

    @bmauldin said:
    Forgive me... I don’t understand

    OP is behind the times, there's no need to waste valuable brain cells trying to understand

  • FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @12ed said:

    @PerroGrande said:
    I think the point is that Gators don’t know which way is up.

    I'm kinda sure it's photoshitted.
    Look closely, the pixel thingies are kinda "meh" on those chitcans, and something is very wrong with that picture of Will Smith holding a jersey that says Lol Wayne

    In the parlance of our time(s), the trash can pic is surely photoshopped in that the gator logo is placed upside down on the 2 'cans' on the right (as viewed). Surely the gaytors would not cavalierly place their beloved sporting logotype on trash cans in such a disrespectful and/or haphazard manner.

    I have no idea what the second image is to convey to the gentle reader of same.

    Finally, taken as an ensemble, the inference intended is a mystery, alas.

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @levander said:
    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

    Still salty I see, pathetic attempt at some get back. Crying Jordan is never racist. Join popular society and you would know that. Lol, hilarious .....

  • tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @12ed said:

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:
    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

    Still salty I see, pathetic attempt at some get back. Crying Jordan is never racist. Join popular society and you would know that. Lol, hilarious .....

    ASL? wanna cyber?

    Best thing ive read all day

  • deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,593 mod

    Do people on this site really not know who Michael Jordan is? Or the crying Jordan meme?

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @deutcshland_dawg said:
    Do people on this site really not know who Michael Jordan is? Or the crying Jordan meme?

    Lol

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @deutcshland_dawg said:
    Do people on this site really not know who Michael Jordan is? Or the crying Jordan meme?

    Not familiar with the meme. Certainly familiar with Mike. Even got to see him get a base hit in the minor leagues.

  • deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,593 mod

    @donm said:

    @deutcshland_dawg said:
    Do people on this site really not know who Michael Jordan is? Or the crying Jordan meme?

    Not familiar with the meme. Certainly familiar with Mike. Even got to see him get a base hit in the minor leagues.

    The meme is from when UNC lost in the finals to villanova, maybe gonzaga. Couple years ago. The tv camera did a close up on MJ and he was silently bawling. The picture of sadness if you will.

  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    Thanks. Never seen that one.

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:
    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

    Still salty I see, pathetic attempt at some get back. Crying Jordan is never racist. Join popular society and you would know that. Lol, hilarious .....

    Seriously BDE, I don’t care how popular the meme is. How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

    Or is it that once any image becomes so popular, it’s no longer racist? Because I can think of a couple..

    How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @levander said:

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:
    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

    Still salty I see, pathetic attempt at some get back. Crying Jordan is never racist. Join popular society and you would know that. Lol, hilarious .....

    Seriously BDE, I don’t care how popular the meme is. How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

    Or is it that once any image becomes so popular, it’s no longer racist? Because I can think of a couple..

    How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

  • Midnite_TrainMidnite_Train Posts: 808 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @deutcshland_dawg said:

    @donm said:

    @deutcshland_dawg said:
    Do people on this site really not know who Michael Jordan is? Or the crying Jordan meme?

    Not familiar with the meme. Certainly familiar with Mike. Even got to see him get a base hit in the minor leagues.

    The meme is from when UNC lost in the finals to villanova, maybe gonzaga. Couple years ago. The tv camera did a close up on MJ and he was silently bawling. The picture of sadness if you will.

  • levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:
    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

    Still salty I see, pathetic attempt at some get back. Crying Jordan is never racist. Join popular society and you would know that. Lol, hilarious .....

    Seriously BDE, I don’t care how popular the meme is. How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

    Or is it that once any image becomes so popular, it’s no longer racist? Because I can think of a couple..

    How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

    You are just like Trump. You do something people identify as racist, then you just act like you have no idea what they’re talking about! “I’m not a racist!,” she says...

  • BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

    @levander said:

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:

    @BigDawgEatin said:

    @levander said:
    That second pic in the OP is doing nothing but stoking the flames of racism. It’s a white guy with blackface. And in the wake of a Megyn Kelly’s firing nonetheless!

    Still salty I see, pathetic attempt at some get back. Crying Jordan is never racist. Join popular society and you would know that. Lol, hilarious .....

    Seriously BDE, I don’t care how popular the meme is. How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

    Or is it that once any image becomes so popular, it’s no longer racist? Because I can think of a couple..

    How is a white guy with a black face photoshopped on him not black face?

    You are just like Trump. You do something people identify as racist, then you just act like you have no idea what they’re talking about! “I’m not a racist!,” she says...

Sign In or Register to comment.