Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Sound theory or conspiracy theory?

GordonBombayGordonBombay Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

Lewis Cine apparently posts a commitment photo but it’s quickly removed. Andrew Booth is trying to get everyone to tune in for a possible commitment (likely to another team) tomorrow which would slow our momentum. Any chance Kirby pulled a fast one and is having Cine commit after Booth to keep the train rolling?

Comments

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cine's commitment is now posted

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

@PharmDawg2054 said:

I guess that makes the post officially “conspiracy theory” and pointless, if true. Thanks.

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:

where?

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:

It isn't on Twitter. Is it on IG?

• umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's just pictures, not a commitment yet

• PharmDawg2054PharmDawg2054 Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cine's stuff is confusing. It's changed a few times. He is coming... but not "official" yet i guess...

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@PharmDawg2054 said:
    Cine's stuff is confusing. It's changed a few times. He is coming... but not "official" yet i guess...

Isn’t he from somewhere outside of the United States?

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@judasdurant said:

@PharmDawg2054 said:

Yes, The Republic Of Texas.

I thought he was born outside the us tho

• WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@judasdurant said:

@WCDawg said:

@judasdurant said:

@PharmDawg2054 said:

Yeah, Haiti, or DR I think. His mom is still there from my understanding.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

OP’s conspiracy theory sounds better than most.

Might be true.

Only thin I’d add is I don’t imagine Kirby himself handles the PR of the announcements. This ain’t a JUCO where HC runs around doing everything himself. There’s probably a few folks who run around handling that stuff with the media and the recruits and call themselves the PR department or something like that.

I imagine they’d be the ones contacting Cine, asking him if it’s okay to rearrange it or whatever . . .

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Posts: 101 ✭✭✭ Junior

@WildDawg said:

@judasdurant said:

@WCDawg said:

@judasdurant said:

@PharmDawg2054 said:

Yeah, Haiti, or DR I think. His mom is still there from my understanding.

Or as Jeff Sentell reports, Hati.