Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

2018 WLOCP

SWARLES_BARKLEYSWARLES_BARKLEY Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It’s finally happening - it’s what we have been waiting for, for what feels like over 20 years. The next rendition of our favorite team, looking to prove everyone wrong yet again. That’s right, I’m talking about D4: The Mighty Ducks.

This time Charlie and the gang are graduated from Eden Hall, and have all miraculously earned D1 scholarships at the same school - you guessed it, the good ole University of Florida. In a hilarious turn of events, involving gut-busting shenanigans (looking at you, Dean and Fulton), the gators are without their entire first string offense and defense. In an act equal parts desperation and cunning, Corch Daniel Mullen asks the Mighty Ducks to lead his team in the upcoming WLOCP.

Give me your best narratives / stat lines / literally anything else you want to add because this is my one and only **** post before the season starts.

Comments

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SWARLES_BARKLEY I love talking about Georgia beating down those Gay-tu rds anytime anyone wants to. I have not enough personal knowledge regarding this year's WLOCP, but I would absolutely LOVE to see an (almost) repeat of last season's BLOWOUT, with one exception. FINISH THE SHUTOUT!!! DAWGS ON TOP!!! Prediction?? 48-0!!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@SWARLES_BARKLEY said:
    It’s finally happening - it’s what we have been waiting for, for what feels like over 20 years. The next rendition of our favorite team, looking to prove everyone wrong yet again. That’s right, I’m talking about D4: The Mighty Ducks.

This time Charlie and the gang are graduated from Eden Hall, and have all miraculously earned D1 scholarships at the same school - you guessed it, the good ole University of Florida. In a hilarious turn of events, involving gut-busting shenanigans (looking at you, Dean and Fulton), the gators are without their entire first string offense and defense. In an act equal parts desperation and cunning, Corch Daniel Mullen asks the Mighty Ducks to lead his team in the upcoming WLOCP.

Give me your best narratives / stat lines / literally anything else you want to add because this is my one and only **** post before the season starts.

They definitely try a flying v running play. Also is this straight out of Eden Hall cicra 1997 or them in the present?

• MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Opening scene: in between flashbacks of the glory years it scenes from each player opening up their scholarship offers to UF while Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch's Good Vibrations plays.

They all arrive on campus and instantly the football team hates them because the Ducks are expected to be a good team. Cece Jefferson gets in Charlie's face and tells him this campus is only big enough for one sports comedy. Dean and Fuller jump to Charlie's and the rest of the team's defense. Cece backs down after Dean says If you want some.. and Fuller finishes: Come get some! As Cece is walking away the team starts the quack: quack(softly at first) quack (little louder) quack (louder) quack(louder still) QUACK QUACK QUACK

• SWARLES_BARKLEYSWARLES_BARKLEY Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MODawg said:

@SWARLES_BARKLEY said:

They definitely try a flying v running play. Also is this straight out of Eden Hall cicra 1997 or them in the present?

Hmmm. They could go either way. I’d be willing to let them step out of a time machine. That way they aren’t all 37 and out of shape.

• SWARLES_BARKLEYSWARLES_BARKLEY Posts: 308 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@MODawg said:
    Opening scene: in between flashbacks of the glory years it scenes from each player opening up their scholarship offers to UF while Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch's Good Vibrations plays.

They all arrive on campus and instantly the football team hates them because the Ducks are expected to be a good team. Cece Jefferson gets in Charlie's face and tells him this campus is only big enough for one sports comedy. Dean and Fuller jump to Charlie's and the rest of the team's defense. Cece backs down after Dean says If you want some.. and Fuller finishes: Come get some! As Cece is walking away the team starts the quack: quack(softly at first) quack (little louder) quack (louder) quack(louder still) QUACK QUACK QUACK

Perfect intro.

• SWGADAWGSWGADAWG Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior