Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

how to house train a dog

hussy062hussy062 Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Take your pup outdoor regularly at the least each hour and proper away after they awaken, at some stage in and after playing, and after ingesting or consuming. Select a toilet spot outdoor, and normally take your doggy (on a leash) to that spot. Even as your home canine is relieving themselves, use a unique phrase or phrase that you may additionally additionally subsequently use earlier than then they go to remind them what to do. Take them out for an prolonged stroll or some playtime most high fantastic as soon as they have eliminated.
For more information click the link below ...................

http://dogstrainingtools.com/2018/03/03/how-to-house-train-a-dog/

Tagged:

Comments

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

I’d look up how to slaughter an annoying chicken but I can’t be bothered. Shamecock fans: hotels tonight lets you be you, so I’m not going to be Captain Obvious and point out that this is every year and always ends the same way. Thanks for living up to your stereotype once again: Dawgs and others find you amusing for a few weeks every year and then forget about you once you slip back into irrelevance. As SC’s own Channing Tindall said: Business Trip. Go Dawgs! GATA!

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@hussy062 you should probably be more worried about vicious Dawgs in your chicken coop on Saturday. Cackle at home s t u p i d bird.

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2018

How to house train a chicken... oh wait, you can't. Its brain is too small. I'll stick with man's best friend, thanks.

• moosmoos Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pavlov was sitting at the bar sipping a beer when someone came in the front door causing the bell attached to it to ring.

Suddenly, Pavlov gets a panicked look on his face, pays his tab in a hurry, and says, "oh crap, I forgot to feed the dog!"

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@hussy062 said:
    Take your pup outdoor regularly at the least each hour and proper away after they awaken, at some stage in and after playing, and after ingesting or consuming. Select a toilet spot outdoor, and normally take your doggy (on a leash) to that spot. Even as your home canine is relieving themselves, use a unique phrase or phrase that you may additionally additionally subsequently use earlier than then they go to remind them what to do. Take them out for an prolonged stroll or some playtime most high fantastic as soon as they have eliminated.

Thanks. I am considering getting a puppy and this might really be useful.

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mark Richt has lost control of the dog's bowels.

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Now we are being hacked by dog trainers. Next will come ads for Russian brides and fake Marcos pizza coupons.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@hussy062 said:

The best way is to stay close, or have somebody stay close and observe the pup. When he or she starts sniffing and circling it's looking for a good place to potty. That is when you need to take it outside, that way it makes a quicker association and learns quicker. When it does it's business immediately praise and pet it, a treat is also a good idea.
    Dogs learn like small children, by associating one thing with another.
    If you can't take the time to observe said pup, then the scheduled trip outside is next best.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mattmd2 said:
    How to house train a chicken... oh wait, you can't. Its brain is too small. I'll stick with man's best friend, thanks.

They're clucking idiots.

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I take my dog out to pee and she ate my only chicken in the yard. Guess I have to buy a new chick.

@Dawg1419 said:
    I take my dog out to pee and she ate my only chicken in the yard. Guess I have to buy a new chick.

you clearly have a dog that can read and she was influenced by those “ eat mor chikin” ads.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

@greshamdisco said:
    Now we are being hacked by dog trainers. Next will come ads for Russian brides and fake Marcos pizza coupons.

Not hacked just a spammer

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@Dawg1419 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbP8wMWsdho

• RPMdawgRPMdawg Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

Never heard that on the radio. Lol. Awesome

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@RPMdawg said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

One of those "Great Unknowns"
    Should be our theme song for tomorrow... B)

@ghostofuga1 said:

@RPMdawg said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@Dawg1419 said:

One of those "Great Unknowns"
    Should be our theme song for tomorrow... B)

Just about perfect. Would be nice to have the band play it after the game. Really tick some folks off!!

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate