Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Hats and jinxes

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So I’ve been looking to buy a new Dawg ball cap. My old one finally fell apart too badly. Surprisingly it’s tougher than you’d think to find a decent one in Atlanta(I’m very picky). Most are just Nike generic ones. Some good ones online but I hate buying something without trying it on so I’ve been putting it off.

This is relevant because I’ve been wearing a non UGA cap so far this season and we’re still undefeated and because I’m a bit of an insane person and deathly afraid of a jinx. Should I stick with what’s working(so far) or can I just buy and wear what I want. I’m only marginally kidding btw. Also, anyone have brands that they like as far as fit and look? I tend to prefer more classic looking hats as I get older and fit is also important to me. I hate high crowned flat billed hats. Used to always wear hats by The Game. Was looking at ones by ‘47, OTS, and Zhats online if anyone is a hat snob like me and has any experience with those or recs on other brands. Thanks and Gooooo Dawgs!

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@scooterdawg said:
    So I’ve been looking to buy a new Dawg ball cap. My old one finally fell apart too badly. Surprisingly it’s tougher than you’d think to find a decent one in Atlanta(I’m very picky). Most are just Nike generic ones. Some good ones online but I hate buying something without trying it on so I’ve been putting it off.

This is relevant because I’ve been wearing a non UGA cap so far this season and we’re still undefeated and because I’m a bit of an insane person and deathly afraid of a jinx. Should I stick with what’s working(so far) or can I just buy and wear what I want. I’m only marginally kidding btw. Also, anyone have brands that they like as far as fit and look? I tend to prefer more classic looking hats as I get older and fit is also important to me. I hate high crowned flat billed hats. Used to always wear hats by The Game. Was looking at ones by ‘47, OTS, and Zhats online if anyone is a hat snob like me and has any experience with those or recs on other brands. Thanks and Gooooo Dawgs!

I have a Nike dri-fit flex hat that I really like. Bought it at an Academy Sports when I was in Augusta for the holidays back in 2016

• Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Some of the ones online are fitted, so can measure your head and you will know that it will fit.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have 47 cap. It’s a nice hat.

I bought it at good ol Cracker Barrel a few months ago for $20.